Rolling Road Day - AMD Essex - 26th October 2014

vrsRob

Planned on bringing the Fabia but as the turbo is gone, im coming up in the Citigo for a chat and to take a look at someones spare turbo....

Also the Citigo is filthy (again) So i might be hiding it around a different corner :D

Planned on bringing the Fabia but as the turbo is gone, im coming up in the Citigo for a chat and to take a look at someones spare turbo....

Also the Citigo is filthy (again) So i might be hiding it around a different corner :D

How many corners does AMD have :D

Cheers rob.first meet ive attended and really enjoyed it even if mine refused to run :-( on the plus side it now has a piper cross air filter on it and got 4mpg better on the way home!

• Like 2

Cheers rob.first meet ive attended and really enjoyed it even if mine refused to run :-( on the plus side it now has a piper cross air filter on it and got 4mpg better on the way home!

Sorry you had issues mate, was really unfortunate :(

im sorry i didnt come.   Me brother, The wife kids and i "popped" to bluewater in the morning.   that mostly turned out to be a traffic nightmare both car park and humans!   Mr bossfox text me at half 11 and i was still well and truely going nowhere. 

Shame i missed what sounded like a good day, now i have to take a day off to drop the car off there also for its Diff and clutch fitting :(  

Today was a fail for me :(

242.7 bhp and 279 lb/ft. Loved to see what power it actually had. Will be off for a remap next month.

Was it you I saw on the Dartford Crossing at 1.30pm ish?

Didn't get away from Costco until late so headed straight home but saw a blue Octavia vRS petrol on my way back.