Build times ?

That would definitely make more sense but from what we've seen in the Spanish forum it's the more basic models that get later dates, who knows why!

The Xtreme 19" alloys aren't even an option in Spain at the moment, it's strange how some things are available in some countries and others aren't!

Not a problem :)

You thinking of retrofitting ACC? - brave!

Defo doing reversing camera, depending on cost of the radar, controller and new stalks I may do ACC. I used it A LOT on my Audi so know I will miss it.

Out of interest, when you get told a build date is that usually near the actual date, or do they quote a build date 4 months in the future?

If you succeed to retrofit the ACC you need the dealer as the radar must be calibrated, most Skoda dealers don't invest (not mandatory for Skoda well for VW) in the equipment, mostly done by a VW dealer, here in B the ACC is standard on the G7 from the level confortline.

Out of interest, when you get told a build date is that usually near the actual date, or do they quote a build date 4 months in the future?

I was quoted a build week of week 34 a week after I ordered in June but that changed to week 36 a few weeks later and that's now confirmed so it should be built in the next few days (excited!!!). But I was using trackmyskoda.com to get my info from but I'm told not every dealer uses that. I'd be lying if I said I haven't sat there refreshing the page hoping it would change and the build week get closer !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you succeed to retrofit the ACC you need the dealer as the radar must be calibrated, most Skoda dealers don't invest (not mandatory for Skoda well for VW) in the equipment, mostly done by a VW dealer, here in B the ACC is standard on the G7 from the level confortline.

It's ok I know the master mechanic at my local Audi so they'd be able to calibrate it for me as I'm pretty sure they have the tool there. On Sat afternoons they let the mechanics use the workshop for their own/private work.

ACC is standard on the higher level Golfs as well here in the UK.

Our dealer told us that the higher specced it is, the quicker it's built and from what we've heard from other buyers it seems to be like that.

That's Deffo not true I only just got allocated a build week after my order was accepted in may and I have most of the options