Citigo se

Smudger64

I have the 75 Elegance and don't do much town driving, so can't comment on the petrol consumption figure you require.

As to the spare...it fits into a normal spare-wheel space UNDER the boot floor, so doesn't reduce boot space at all. I wouldn't have bought the car without a spare.

Car is now 15 months old and I am thoroughly satisfied with it...there have been no "issues" and the first service was £90. What's not to like?!¬

Also I do a lot of city driving, you can easily manage 30mph in 5th gear as long as your easy on the right pedal, you can tell if the car doesn't like it, I can average at least 50mpg on a short journey of say 3-4 miles on 40&30mph roads, average about 325+ miles on a full tank (which costs at the most £44 (and that's when fuel is crawling into the 130p mark)

Edited by Hyphons

We've had our Greenline 60 5 door Elegance since April and already have covered the best part of 6k. It's a great little car to drive that has a knack of putting a smile on your face.

We find we can get 40-45mpg around town if you follow the gear change guidance, use the stop/start and manage to ignore to not give in to the go-kart feel of the car. On motorways we usually get 55-60mpg cruising at 65-67 mph.

We specked the variable boot floor and haven't found a problem with lack of boot space (mainly used for shopping & work bags etc) with the spare sitting under the very bottom floor panel.

Have a test drive, get a feel for the car and I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.

I have covered 4500 miles since May. A super car averaged 54 mpg in that time. Motorway mpg better but enthusiastic throttle pedal push can drop it into the forties.

Can get two suitcases in the boot (just) with the spare wheel, tool box, walking boots, wellies, coats. Sometimes need to fold a seat down if taking work bench and woodwork tools as well! Worked this little blighter hard and still comes up smiling.

• Like 2

what speed do you drive on motorway/dual carrage way? i get 55+ round town but struggle to get 50 on fast roads. i normally sit at 70mph

Usually around the 75-80 mark, I don't do motorway journey's but I think my last one I managed 50-60 mpg average

Edited by Hyphons

I have a 3 door Sport and my father in law has a 5 door elegance. On 05.09.14 we drove his citigo from

London-Scotland-Lake District-London. We covered 1000 miles in two days with 4 adults on board, boot full of luggage. It not only managed to keep up with the motorway traffic but also overtook some of the big cars. It stayed comfortably at 70-75 miles, we did have to plan is advance before overtaking and hills however that expected from a small engine. It was quite comfortable and managed 58.9 MPG.

I can recommend this car to anybody who is looking to get an around small car.

• Like 1