Maidstone Meet Oct 2014

lfc958

Sat 4th Oct 2014  

Time - Table booked for 8:00 pm for 14 people.               :rock:  

Location - Newnham Court Inn ( Pub next door to Notcutts Garden Centre )

Postcode for your Sat Nav / Google maps = ME14 5LH

Link Menu :- http://www.fayre-square.com/menu/

Please advise interest & just turn up ( NO booking required ) - Ta

Anyone that is unsure of who we are, goto the restaurant & ask for the table booked in the name of Collins

Is that to try and tempt me to return to 'assist' Mike? :p

You're welcome to pop round anytime Simon,, the trays make better Pizza's than steering wheels. Hopefully will have a wheel soon, (OMP Quadro is favourite) though probably not connected to much..

• Like 1

Not sure if I will be along to this. Am on a study day at Darent Valley until half 4 ish so would be a bit of a faff to come all the way home just to turn round and come half way back again. Will see how the time is going and whats going on with the hounds on the day.

I'm afraid that I don't finish my shift till 8pm, so I'm going to have to skip this one.

Hopefully the next one is on the 1st as I have the same finish on the 8th November.

B33fy - that looks like one hell of a project you've started. Looks like your hardest job will be getting James out of the drivers seat!

I'm afraid that I don't finish my shift till 8pm, so I'm going to have to skip this one.

Hopefully the next one is on the 1st as I have the same finish on the 8th November.

B33fy - that looks like one hell of a project you've started. Looks like your hardest job will be getting James out of the drivers seat!

Thanks BM, a slow burning project. Had another project get in the way,..building a wetroom to keep swmbo happy.

• Like 1

What is it with women & wetrooms? Mine has added it to a very long list of things to be done

Lol, well I blame swmbo, tbh its more for me, I'm a big lump and just want to have the space to wash properly without failing through the bottom of the bath or wrecking a shower cubicle. I haven't done any work on the house for a while and self indulged in building my last car so its about due.  Mind you I'm not making it easy for myself.. twin sinks, travertine walls and floor, loads of lights, wall hung bog which will probably end up on the floor after one ****e, waterproof television, dancing girls..

Ok ok... I made the tele up... ;)

• Like 2

Lol, well I blame swmbo, tbh its more for me, I'm a big lump and just want to have the space to wash properly without failing through the bottom of the bath or wrecking a shower cubicle. I haven't done any work on the house for a while and self indulged in building my last car so its about due.  Mind you I'm not making it easy for myself.. twin sinks, travertine walls and floor, loads of lights, wall hung bog which will probably end up on the floor after one ****e, waterproof television, dancing girls..

Ok ok... I made the tele up... ;)

I'm starting to think you might have masochistic tendencies..... as you know, I'm in the big lump category myself and I must admit that I wimp out of any plumbing/building jobs as I just don't have the experience.

If we can avoid mentioning wet rooms in front of Mrs BM65 at the November meet I will be utterly grateful! 

....If we can avoid mentioning wet rooms in front of Mrs BM65 at the November meet I will be utterly grateful! 

:D

Listen up all... Whatever you do, don't mention wetrooms at the November meet!!!! ;) 

• Like 1

:D

Listen up all... Whatever you do, don't mention wetrooms at the November meet!!!! ;) 

Sounds like there's a story here that we need to know about...