My VRS around the ring

Ant FR

I wanted to go with sharkrider but unfortunately lack of funds did not allow for it. Next year it is a banker though!

It looks like you know The Ring quite well ;)

As for the understeer, have a go in standard one around a track and then in one with RARB installed. Even shotgunning the difference is massive!

• Like 1

If vRSy could post some of his track vids,

you might see that 3-4 times more expensive can get passed as well, and not because they are not trying.

can't find most of my vids but this one has a few different mallory visits and silverstone.

Silverstone later on in that vid had some decent cars in it

Edited by vRSy
  • Like 2

there's a vid of that from the outside somewhere too ! lol... the drivers following the lead suburu were too focused on his car, and not looking ahead.... the lead suburu was fine, it was the 2 following blindly that struggled ;) thats why I ALWAYS pull over the moment someone gets behing me on the ring ;)

• Like 1

unless you do not mind "having a moment" ;). Deep pockets and all that...

Driving so close at such speeds around the ring where it is expected to have to stop suddenly is plainly stupid. Imho they were just blindly lucky

I never drive like that, and i would assume they were not insured either.  I am covered on my road policy currently, but that's the holy grail and i doubt it will last much longer.  I will be registering a civic type R in Germany next year and leave it there so i will be fully covered in TF 100% next year.   

a vid i did earlier in the year  highlights the dangers of blind corners and track knowledge showing you when something is bad ahead, ie i had seen brake lights in a place you don't brake for, 

Edited by Ant FR

well we were there last weekend, and all was well (for us anyway! not for others of course!)

first lap of the weekend, just a sighter lap, conditions dry and warm .

part one (my vid records in 6 min sections)

It might just be my phone, but when i try to click play it say 'this video is private'