Q4 deals?

D@z

TBH unless there are amazing deals on an Octavia estate in approx two years time (when my PCP comes to an end) it is likely I will replace my Blackline (which is excellent in all respects) with a Fabia estate which looks very tasty indeed.  

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/329697-official-pics-of-the-fabia-iii-combi/

Plus I will save myself thousands at the same time - sorry but the Octavia is getting too pricey for us normal folk.

I presume this is why Skoda have come up with the Rapid. The Octavia's 1.4 TSI engine and at least a Bolero radio in a Rapid would have been very tempting indeed.

Good stuff D@z. I ordered mine same day as you but still waiting for it to leave Emden. I just didn't want to complain because of all the people waiting months for theirs!

I had a 12 week wait on my current VRS, but some of the waits on the MK3 are ridiculous!