Random Octavia Pics

After driving many many miles in Octavias as a taxi driver, this was the first one we bought for ourselves, a late 1.6 classic, owned from '09 to '11

001vm.jpg

And this is the latest, owned for two weeks and I'm loving it!

_57_zpscctowdwy.jpeg

11705622_10153338189240901_8133357626325

11393329_10153253201875901_8803885988061

The car's still looking good Rob.  I'm always amazed by how well it looks despite having had many stickers plastered all over it from time to time!

On another note, that's what I call a proper police car.  There's not much'll try to get away from one of those I should think.

• Like 1

dsmithmobile.jpg

2775987794_8feee0e33b.jpg

DSC_0774.jpg

DSC_0003.jpg

DSC_0069.jpg

octy.jpg

DSC_0053-1.jpg

DSC_0099.jpg

DSC_0960.jpg

DSC_0285.jpg

mine through the different stages of its life but currently parked up doing nothing as i don't need it and can't really be bothered with it but if i ever get any motivation to do anything else and put it back on the road then i think it will probably be painted white with white wheels and even possibly stickered up like a tarmac spec wrc car but who knows lol

• Like 3

DSC_0285.jpg

mine through the different stages of its life but currently parked up doing nothing as i don't need it and can't really be bothered with it but if i ever get any motivation to do anything else and put it back on the road then i think it will probably be painted white with white wheels and even possibly stickered up like a tarmac spec wrc car but who knows lol

I've always liked your car, have followed how it has evolved over the years and have been quite envious of some of the rims it's had on at times.  I really like the look of it in the last pic - I'm assuming that's how it looks nowadays?

I also thought I'd have seen it at some point as we're not a million miles from each other and we travel to Hull a few times a year too.  It'd be a shame if it wasn't ever put back on the road as it's one of the cooler vRS out there.

• Like 1

Thanks Skinnyman,it usually gets as many dislikes as it does likes :)

seems to split opinion that way and I've always done stuff thats popped into my head as I like it to be different from the norm.

And yes the last pic is how it is currently,tends to infuriate some people that it looks as it does but doesn't have bags of bhp lol,I would like to put a bigger turbo on it and big brakes,roll cage etc but cannot justify throwing money at it to make it into what I'd like it to be as I don't use it and have no use for it but at the same time I can't justify breaking it and getting rid.

it has been sat unused since last August until easter this year,dragged it out to go to Elsecar easter this year,then it hasn't been moved since and is currently sorn'd and mot ran out in july so won't be moving anywhere until at least next year sometime.

That's if I ever get the motivation to put it back on the road and if I do it will definitely be turning white.

And the barricade look definitely got attention rob lol

I never see the Facebook comments but bet there have been some amusing ones over the years :)

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

OMG ROB NOOOOOOOOO :( What have you done to my fav Mk1 ??? 

Wasn't me! I parked for about 12 minutes outside my daughter's school and some &^*^&*% drove into it and then left. All I know is it was a white car. No CCTV or anything like that. It will be repaired soon!

• Like 1

Wasn't me! I parked for about 12 minutes outside my daughter's school and some &^*^&*% drove into it and then left. All I know is it was a white car. No CCTV or anything like that. It will be repaired soon!

Not good! I had a door strike on mine last week (but guilty person came and told me) then someone broke my bonnet grill days later and ran due to being scum! :(