Walking Dead tv series (no spoilers please)

Adam_

I think Daryl is the next to go. But I really hope I'm wrong!

Not sure on that one - I suspect (despite what the producers have said) that Daryl, Rick, Michonne, Morgan and Carol are going to be the main characters that see it through to the end (whenever that may be - plenty of material to go as far as series 10 apparently). I personally reckon that if Rick ends up as walker food, then the whole thing wouldn't work. Saying that, Andrew Lincoln has said that he is getting tired of the schedule, especially with having to relocate to america for 6-9 months of the year for filming.

• 2 weeks later...

last nights episode didn't really seem to get anywhere, just seems like an hour wasted, they really are starting to drag these out.

I've only watched the first and I found that boring so we're gunna wait til it actually gets good. Rather disappointed in this seasons as the previous series was fantastic.

I've only watched the first and I found that boring so we're gunna wait til it actually gets good. Rather disappointed in this seasons as the previous series was fantastic.

Probably a good plan, I think recently watching Peaky Blinders has made me realise how good the Walking Dead could be if it was better produced and not so drawn out!

Probably a good plan, I think recently watching Peaky Blinders has made me realise how good the Walking Dead could be if it was better produced and not so drawn out!

Totally agree. I couldn't wait til the walking dead started but now I feel like I've fell off the bandwagon and not really on the 'hype', I'm finding it boring. Fortunately there's still a season of Dexter to watch so hopefully it'll pick up by then.

Watching it last night. I'm thinking I know that character from somewhere. Trevor from GTA V. Usual walking dead so far all goes quite until mid season finale. Still loving it!

I know exactly what you mean but far too calm to be Trevor. Could have potential though.

• 2 weeks later...

Is it just me that wants Carl to die? He's pee'ing me right off.

Yeah he is rather annoying, I'd have thought he will be one of the last standing though, along with Rick and Daryl and probably Maggie????

Looking forward to next weeks, I'm kind of sticking with it although it has dragged on for too long

I wonder how it is that the diesel/petrol hasn't gone off, the perishable goods don't seem to have gone off, there is plentiful safe drinking water and yet there is no ruddy shampoo on the planet

Edited by Lady Elanore