Walking Dead tv series (no spoilers please)

Adam_

• Administrators

:) got most confused with Saul the other night, as it's a prequel anyway it's confusing to the old noggin, then start leaping around in time, like pulp fiction, still not got that film totally nailed. 

Noticed TWD did it too, seems like a popular trait, Hap and ... new also does it and if you're not watching for a bit of extra wig and makeup that's mighty taxing ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I wish they would stop c0cking about and fighting with other people and kill the Zombies! It's the 'Walking Dead', not the 'Fighty McFightface' other people show.

Good point. It would be cool for them to be off on some sort of saving-the-world-from-zombies mission rather than gardening, camping or fighting evil people who seem hell bent on wiping out the surviving dregs of humanity!

• Like 1

Can't believe Now TV have taken series 1-5 off their database... I was only halfway through season 4, looks like I'll have to go elsewhere to watch the rest!

JRJG

Can't believe Now TV have taken series 1-5 off their database... I was only halfway through season 4, looks like I'll have to go elsewhere to watch the rest!

JRJG

I'm a SKY subscriber and the full box set is still on their dedicated catch up service

When Trevor Phillips from GTA came into I was like wow what a character can't believe they modelled the GTA character on what he actually looks like

Just watched a video where someone has slowed the sound right down at the end and offered a suggestion who got smashed

Fear the Walking Dead has started again last night! Not as good as the main show, but still good so far.

Game of Thrones in a couple of weeks too - very excited for that!

Which series has started? i've got series 1 & 2 so not sure if 3 has just started?

When Trevor Phillips from GTA came into I was like wow what a character can't believe they modelled the GTA character on what he actually looks like

Just watched a video where someone has slowed the sound right down at the end and offered a suggestion who got smashed

Agreed about Trevor, thought he made a good second in command to Negan. I also didn't realise the GTA character was based on his real life look until he spoke and I thought to myself 'he sounds familiar'. Looked him up on imdb and hey presto GTA 5 credit.

How have I missed this thread!!??

I will agree with the testing of the ratings, wont say how incase anyone hasn't seen that part yet. They have been very clever a few times to test the reaction! I've got my theory who will stay and who will go.

It's hard to keep to the graphic novel and keep ratings with the characters fan base.

If they do it right, they will keep going for a few more seasons. If they do it wrong (in the fan's eyes) next season might be the start of the end of it.

At the end of the day, if you've followed the comic.......you know how it will end........but the series characters certainly have grown on you and you feel for them, as such have a massive fan following. Lets face it no fans - no show.

Fear the Walking Dead was also good, nice little spin off which if written right could have it's own following. Looking forward to being able to see season two, shame they only show it on that daft channel :(

Been hooked on TWD since day 1 - although never considered it until a couple of guys at work suggested watching, and that was it! This season has had plenty of shocks and surprises, throughout, although the last 20 mins of the season finale did drag on a bit for me.

Have got season 1 of FTWD on my HDD to watch, and will download season 2 when it's all done - something to fill the time between now and October.

• 3 weeks later...

Halfway through season 6, after only starting to watch it a few months ago. Things have got really interesting, so gripping too! I don't watch much television at all, but TWD has really stuck me to the seat for a couple of hours at a time. It's near impossible just to watch one episode!

JRJG

• Like 2

Halfway through season 6, after only starting to watch it a few months ago. Things have got really interesting, so gripping too! I don't watch much television at all, but TWD has really stuck me to the seat for a couple of hours at a time. It's near impossible just to watch one episode!

JRJG

I found that too when I was catching up. Didn't take long to watch the boxset of seasons 1-4

Something I have noticed, that causes me some frustration is the characters' seemingly zero peripheral vision.

I know it is a television show and therefore drama must be created somehow. But for someone who does a lot of hunting, knowing how alert and attuned your senses are when walking through a wood stalking prey, never mind how sensitive you would be if you were in constant danger of being killed... God it annoys me. I just sit there and say to myself: "what were you playing... In all honesty? What were you thinking?" Haha !

JRJG

• 2 months later...