Fabia Mk2 vRS Meet - Santa Pod Sat 16th May 2015

Is anyone just driving down on the saturday?

I am if I make it, only about 90 minutes away and I'm not staying for the Sunday

• Like 1

Yes I'm traveling down Saturday morning 125 miles for me [emoji106][emoji106][emoji106]

140 ish miles for me, anyone coming from oop North? Still deciding whether or not to make the trip down I'm in wakefield near Leeds, anyone local ish going down?

Edit - will be going down Saturday morning

Edited by Tom Clarke

140 ish miles for me, anyone coming from oop North? Still deciding whether or not to make the trip down I'm in wakefield near Leeds, anyone local ish going down?

i will be going down Saturday morning and will be getting on the m1 j28

Also from Wakefield pal i predict a convoy [emoji106]

i will be going down Saturday morning and will be getting on the m1 j28

Also from Wakefield pal i predict a convoy [emoji106]

What time we saying guys? Sorry ant didn't realise you replied on here that's why I commented on fb, what's a decent time to get there for like 9 ish?

Mr j where you from mate?

What time we saying guys? Sorry ant didn't realise you replied on here that's why I commented on fb, what's a decent time to get there for like 9 ish?

Mr j where you from mate?

Ackworth pal [emoji106]

Mick

Ackworth pal [emoji106]

Mick

Nice one mate, I'm from horbury so not too far. Where would you get on the m1? Going to know for definite late this week so will have to organise something if we meet ant at the services reckon we should set off about 6.45/7 ish

Nice one mate, I'm from horbury so not too far. Where would you get on the m1? Going to know for definite late this week so will have to organise something if we meet ant at the services reckon we should set off about 6.45/7 ish

Sounds good probably best getting on at the junction near durkar where car people is [emoji106]

I am allowed to say ?, well i am anyway,

and maybe a 'Freedom Member' can if not me.  

Arrange some Swap Advert or the likes for 11 days time.

There are some members with stuff for sale for Mk2 vRS.

like Wheel Spacers, Standard Springs etc.

So Santa Pod might be a good place to do the deal,

saving on postage, or collect on behalf of other members wanting to buy.

Just an idea.

• Like 1

Yes ,I will be driving down first thing with a friend of mine, staying for the day and travelling back to Norfolk late afternoon. :|

I shan't be racing either as I'm not insured to do so, but just looking forward to the day.

'Beefeater Grill' ish area 'Dog & Duck' Wellingborough i assume Friday Evening,

at whatever time suits those staying at the Premier Inn and eating or heading there.  

Is there a nice Beer Garden Area?

Edited by goneoffSKi
  • Like 1

I am allowed to say ?, well i am anyway,

Freedom Member!

Arrange some Swap Advert or the likes for 11 days time.

There are some members with stuff for sale for Mk2 vRS.

like Wheel Spacers, Standard Springs etc.

So Santa Pod might be a good place to do the deal,

saving on postage, or collect on behalf of other members wanting to buy.

• Like 1

Sadly, I must bail out on this visit owing to ill health. The car's that is, - not yours truly. It is farting away like an old geezer on a diet of baked beans & cabbage!  As soon as I ask the car to do some serious work it responds with misfires & the engine management light coming on. With no early resolution in sight, it seems pointless making the journey & then putting the car under more stress down the strip - it certainly wouldn't break any records & it might even (further) break the engine.

I am so disappointed I am serious contemplating parting company with the vRS, if this is a taste of things to come, especially as the end of the warranty is now in sight. Let some other poor bugger deal with it is my conclusion.

• Like 1