Fabia Mk2 vRS Meet - Santa Pod Sat 16th May 2015

??

Who on the forum still has the earliest registered Mk2 Fabia vRS.

Maybe the Media Cars.

June 2010,

Naths vRS,

or Th3Grinch ?  

I remember in a thread on Warranties a member saying theirs was First Registered May 2010

Edited by goneoffSKi

Yeah that date will be fine with me. The twins will be a month old so will have to double check with swmbo but it should be fine. Perfect chance for her to go to Yorks to see family. This is going to be very interesting me thinks. We have quite a range of performance in our little sub forum. All circa 180/220 bhp with the torque around the same I would have thought. Makes for interesting racing

• Like 1

Yep. Anytime in May is OK with me. Assuming I'm still around. Us oldies can't plan too far ahead of course.....So if I'm spared, count me in.

Should have one or two other mods installed by then. 

Be prepared to get blown away!!!

I would love to come but we are expecting our child around may/June so if I was to come would have to be a last minute thing. Sounds a great event and would love to come.

Ally_bassman, on 06 Nov 2014 - 20:39, said:snapback.png

Oh and as this is an MK2 Fab VRS only event, does this make us as bad as the Yeti lot??

Much Worserer...

They are socially inclusive to Yeti-ists & abusive to non Yeti-ists .

This is Exclusive to those with a Turbo & a Supercharger and a 7 Speed Twin Dry Clutch gearbox.

Yeti drivers are getting too big for their boots IMHO. They look down on us mere Fabia driverts as an inferior species. They are getting as bad as Audi drivers with their delusions of grandeur.

This Yeti driver annoyed me. He was persistently flashing me to move over on a notorious stretch of dual carriageway, where the speed limit is 30mph, and there are 4 speed cameras within a few hundred yards, & often mobile speed cameras in between.

I did move over & let him pass (hope he got flashed), but then on the motorway, I let him have it. Certainly gave him a spanking that day.

Just in case any plod is watching I never exceeded the speed limit - honest. The speed captions in the video are just by way of illustration. See film clip here:  http://youtu.be/-FbakEpICH4

Ok so I think we should start a list of attendees to get any idea of numbers etc.

Please add you name to the list if you are committed to attend the meet at Santa

Pod on the 16th May:

#1 Furbytom