New Fabia III Brochure Available To Download On SUK Website

If the 'All New 3rd Generation Fabia 2015',  does not have DRL's as standard or TPMS

then that just shows clearly due to having not required 'EU Type Approval', which would have meant they required to meet the most recent legislation and Construction & Use from 2012/13,

They are not 'All New',  they are just a Face Lifted, MK2 Face Lift.

Same Platform with some MQB Parts, but basically a rehash and use up the VW Parts Bin with new Body Shape.

Lots of opportunity to personalise.

Youthful & with Fizz, even Sporty Looks.

If they drive well then good,

they look OK.  but a bit Skoda /  Down Market Skoda, and Cheap.

Only time will tell in Good Value & Reliable,

& if they actually have any more space.

• Like 1

Interesting to read and as above SUK now seem to be following Skoda Germany and charging for solid red. So were down to two free colours, can see a lot of candy white Fabia III's :D

Also note what look very much like Rapid Camelot alloys have become Prestige alloys on the Fabia III, however the 15" Carme keep the original name :wonder:

Anyway after seeing the pricing, specs and options we will be sticking with our current Fabi II Monte Carlo for some time to come I feel.

TP

They've started to add the configurator! I'm not sure it's fully up-to-date yet as it all engine options etc aren't there, and KESSY is an option for the SE-L where it is meant to be fitted as standard?

As stated DRLs not required on facelifts, 2nd car is a top of the ,range i10 2013 model no DRLs because it's a facelift 2014 models all new from ground up all have them.This is a stupid rule all vehicles registered after a certain date should have them end off face lift or not, the manufacturers have discovered another way to extract more money from us.

As stated DRLs not required on facelifts, 2nd car is a top of the ,range i10 2013 model no DRLs because it's a facelift 2014 models all new from ground up all have them.This is a stupid rule all vehicles registered after a certain date should have them end off face lift or not, the manufacturers have discovered another way to extract more money from us.

Surely DRLs are going to to standard on S and SE models, why would skoda want the new fabia to be the only car in the range ( bar roomster) that does not have them fitted.

Charging for a base colour what is this the 1920's?

But then Ford charge for white fast!

Trouble is whilst we swallow it the will charge it.

Again if this is the way Skoda is going sadly after over 10 years of loyal customer I doubt I will continue.

White and Blue are the only free colours for the Rapid too, it's not a new thing for Skoda.

I thought VW charge for flat white and red was the only free colour?

They do a flat grey for free too, but you're right that white isn't free.

It's a shame that the best looking wheels, which in my opinion are the ones on the front cover, aren't available at all in the UK.
Edited by Lung

It's a shame that the best looking wheels, which in my opinion are the ones on the front cover, aren't available at all in the UK.

You can order them though, they are the same as those fitted to the Spaceback Black Edition but they're not cheap.

Savio - 5JJ601025AFL8

Possibly they are saving this design for the Sport come Monte Carlo version  :wonder:

TP

• 3 months later...

Surely DRLs are going to to standard on S and SE models, why would skoda want the new fabia to be the only car in the range ( bar roomster) that does not have them fitted.

Just to confirm if anyone did not know DRL,s are standard on S ans SE models