FOR SALE - Briskoda 2015 Calendars

BriskodaCalendar

Those still exist? How retro!  :o

I've paid by cheque for the last few years. I occasionally pay for other things by cheque too. I still haven't set up a paypall account. I will one of these days, I'm sure it's easy to do.

Forgot to ask before..... When are you planning on dispatching the calendars Cliff?

Also just noticed all three of my pics are in the calendar (Two of my own Superb and the one i took of Damo's Superb that he entered) so glad i ordered them now. :)

They are top photos Dave and the public vote ensures the cream (and fantasy green Fabias) rises to the top :)

as luck would have it....ooooooohhhhhhhhh ahhhhhhhh

IMAG0221.jpg

Orders featuring just wall calendars have been enveloped and labelled this morning ready for Royal Mail 1st class collection this afternoon, so hopefully arrival early next week.

Unfortauntely the desk ones have been delayed slightly due to lack of stock of the correct clear cases.

I'm told they should be here today/tomorrow so i'll do everything i can to get them posted before Christmas to hopefully arrive before the new year

Those of you who haven't yet purchased a copy/copies do so soon!

Just 17 wall copies and 2 desk versions remain

:thumbup:

• Like 2

All orders packaged, processed and collection by Royal Mail

Delivery in the next few days

Lets get these last few sold or every member of my family is going to be very confused on Christmas morning!!

17 wall copies and 2 desk versions remain

2 even more surprised when they open their CD's :D 

• Like 1