Whats your mileage ?

AQY

NathanG don't let whoever that was drive your car again to leave a wet patch :D

I think mines on 117 now, it goes up but a lot slower than in the past now due to less miles......more like just above 10 miles each way a day weekdays

Recently had oil service, timing belt and pump at U18......plus replacement rad fitted......still working original clutch, engine and turbo (touch wood)

Shouldn't be long before I get to 118118 !

'07 SE now on 51K miles.  Serviced as per book, new cambelt, waterpump and tensioner, washer hose clips replaced under engine bay (they part company under the washer bottle....keep topped up with 50/50 washer fluid to avoid winter hose splits!); cruise control stalk replaced; new battery (yesterday); door seals had to be re-done; anti roll bar fitted; inlet manifold removed and acid dipped to remove gunk build up; egr cleaned out; blanking plate fitted and map re-coded;  Quantum economy remap (about 160BHP) done and regularly achieve 70+mpg on M-way runs at legal speeds, plus decent enough performance when needed.  Lots of work for a 50K mile car, so reliability no better than most but it's all pretty simple stuff to get to and do, so a lot is within DIY skills which I think is part of the appeal.  Great driving little car really.

• 2 weeks later...

129000 just shy of 130000. Still pulls like a train and without any major issues touch wood.

Edit. Still on original turbo and clutch as far as i'm aware.

Edited by theezenutz