Monthly Lincolnshire Skoda Meet. RAF Waddington Viewing Enclosure.

Brimma

Anyone else in for this? it's only just down the road from me

There is a superb amount of parking space, so photo opportunities would be plentiful 

There is also a nice 2-3 mile circuit if anyone wants any car demos etc

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Next one is up and coming on Saturday, 7th March at 1.00pm

Friendly mix of old and not so old (cars and drivers)

Great burgers and other food available on site

Great burgers if they have replaced the gas bottles that were nicked over the weekend!  May just be able to make that and then the 'Boss' can go shopping.

Regards Chris

• Like 1

Posted in the other thread.   I would have been there but went to Grimsby instead to buy a set of 18" Zeniths with tyres off RichC of this parish.  So that left me a bit short of time so with a bit of luck I will be over next time to meet you guys. With a bit of luck i will have my wheels painted then and the car will be shining from all of this detailing I am learning about in here.

Pleased you had a good time and pleased that The Wave is managing to keep going whilst Waddo is shut down.

Regards Chris

Me too.

Unfortunately diary is already full on 4 April with a visit to Trinity Site.

It's only open 1 day a year and

there isn't much there now but I think it'll be both humbling and awe-inspiring.

Edited by camelspyyder
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Ironic connection.  You guys met on 4 Apr outside the cold war nuclear bomb dump at Waddington, and I missed the meeting, but on the same day I visited the site of the first nuclear bomb explosion in New Mexico.  I even picked up and held some of the sand that was boiled into light green glass by the fireball.  Hopefully I'll be able to make a meet with you later in the year.

• Like 2