New Superb without camouflage

Well, I think those pics are not completely without camouflage... if you look carefully to them you can easily guess plastic covers on headlights and also in the back, I'd bet the final look will not be as seen in those photos. Also the front grille is partially covered.

The whole thing is covered in cladding, you can see the overall shape but none of the details.

Just reading the write up in Auto Express plus pictures, quite impressed. There will be five petrol and three diesels ranging from 1.4, 123bhp to 276 two litre patrols and 118bhp 1.6 to a two litre 187bhp diesels.

Those pics looks more pleasing to the eye alright however I believe they are just images that have been photo shopped or 'imagined' by a reader

http://www.worldcarfans.com/114122486352/wcf-reader-imagines-2015-skoda-superb-based-on-spy-shots

The sketches we've seen are supposed to be 'official' though

Sorry Guys n Gals

But if that looks anything like the new Superb then that'll be ANOTHER Skoda not worth waiting for IMO.  Very Jap looking rear and too bland for the flagship model.   I stand to be corrected on the true pics.

looks good, if they make this:

http://www.simpsonsskoda.co.uk/news/sporty-superb/?rf=html

i may be interested!

I would read into that a ' Sport ' version, like the Citigo & Fabia.

The price ceiling quoted in that article is VERY interesting as it can easily be read into that Skoda have been TOLD  not to go there as it will hit Audi sales ( A6 / A7 ), I really do not believe that Skoda buyers would not buy it, the reality is that people would possibly have a value alternative to look at.   Specially having seen the A8 that Bossfox got at a massive discount

• 1 month later...

Just found this;

http://www.autoalgerie.com/17-fevrier-lever-de-rideau-pour-la,9033

could that be an official teaser shot?

By the way I've not been in here for ages....I joined in early 2003 and had a Mk1Suberb a mk2 Octavia vRS and a mk2 Superb.

My current 5 Series is due for replacement in November and I'm hoping to come back to the fold!

Dan

Hmm is it really just a coincidence that the chase car is a Skoda?

Clever leaked video by Skoda?

Most cars in the Czech Republic are Skodas (about 35% market share). I doubt Skoda leaked the video but they clearly ramp up the testing in daylight on busy roads the closer the car gets to launch.