rns315 & maxidot question

*murph*

Have you got a phone menu in maxidot?

no it doesn't show it in the list ,m8 I've even been in & disconnect the phone option in the rns315 left if for a bit & re enabled it to see if the will allow the phone book to show in the maxi dot....the annoying thing is when i st fitted the rns without the mic it was showing fine in the list with all the symbols.

If some one local want to have a look id be very grateful as this getting frustrating.

I have a Superb with an Amundsen+ (RNS315). In my car bluetooth needs to be checked on the "Installation List" under "19 Can Gateway" before the Phone menu appears on the MaxiDOT, even though the BT is built in to the radio. Strange, but it works.

I have a Superb with an Amundsen+ (RNS315). In my car bluetooth needs to be checked on the "Installation List" under "19 Can Gateway" before the Phone menu appears on the MaxiDOT, even though the BT is built in to the radio. Strange, but it works.

You sir are a genius, i gave it a try & its now showing & working fine it just throws a few errors up in a scan i think it is looking for the module that would be normally under the seat.

Was your rns315 factory or retro fitted & do you get errors showing when scanned.

Edited by *murph*

• 2 weeks later...

Glad it worked out for you. I spent some time on this problem, when I fitted the Amundsen+ in my car! And yes, I still gives me one error, that won´t go away. Something lige "Informatinment bus running single line" or similar. But, everything works, so I´m just ignoring that error, when I run a VCDS scan ;)

• Like 1