West Meon Hut #23

I'll be there too...

No idea what car I'll be driving either as the VRS seems to spend more time with the dealer than with me!

I'll bring along VCDS if anyone wants some coding changes. Just let me know what you want beforehand so that I am familiar with what you want as I had no mobile reception at the hut last month.

Stu

I'll be there too...

No idea what car I'll be driving either as the VRS seems to spend more time with the dealer than with me!

I'll bring along VCDS if anyone wants some coding changes. Just let me know what you want beforehand so that I am familiar with what you want as I had no mobile reception at the hut last month.

Stu

I know we have spoken about other stuff in the past but I think I'd like High Beam Assist or whatever it's called :clap:

Edited by mk4gtiturbo

I'll be there too...

Stu

Thinking about it, I'd like to try the coming home lights out on the car if it's do able (STG09/Byte10/Bit2 if that helps)

I'll be there too...

Stu

If possible, would like to alter my locking on the Rapid please so that I can unlock the car fully with a single blip of the remote (double press is annoying the hell out of me).

There's loads of other stuff I'd like to have done (dial staging, increase rapid fire indicators to 5 reps instead of 3, audible arm/disarm of alarm etc) but that's really for another day as I expect they will all be awkward to do.

Cheers

Chris

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk, please excuse any typos.

I know we have spoken about other stuff in the past but I think I'd like High Beam Assist or whatever it's called :clap:

No worries - usually a simple job. I have the Octy 3 thread printed.

• Like 1

Hi Chris,

Not too sure about the 'single press unlock' on the Rapid - I have done this on other cars with no problems, so I will give it a go.  How many doors?  Are all of the windows electric?

With regards to the other stuff, once the car is connected and I have run a quick scan they are relatively straight forward and quick to apply.

Stu

If possible, would like to alter my locking on the Rapid please so that I can unlock the car fully with a single blip of the remote (double press is annoying the hell out of me).  -
I will give this a go.  Not found anything specific to the Rapid, but have done this for Mk6 Golfs.
There's loads of other stuff I'd like to have done (dial staging - straight forward, increase rapid fire indicators to 5 reps instead of 3 - straight forward, audible arm/disarm of alarm - straight forward etc) but that's really for another day as I expect they will all be awkward to do.

Cheers
Chris

• Like 1

I'll be there too...

Stu

Stu, I'd like you to take a look at mine too, I've got MTEC HID bulbs and the ones that do the dual DLR's/Side Lights don't stay at the correct colour when reduced by control, I'm told its adaptor 09 and you can alter the brightness.  Most of the chat is on this link http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/340652-vcds-adaptation-for-side-light-voltage/

Any chance you can take a look at this too ?.

I will be down this time, will head straight from work

Outstanding - looking forward to seeing you.

Hi Chris,

Not too sure about the 'single press unlock' on the Rapid - I have done this on other cars with no problems, so I will give it a go. How many doors? Are all of the windows electric?

With regards to the other stuff, once the car is connected and I have run a quick scan they are relatively straight forward and quick to apply.

Stu

Thanks Stu, really appreciate it (dinner and beer is on me tomorrow).

The Rapid Spaceback is 5 door, all windows are electric.

Cheers

Chris

Stu, I'd like you to take a look at mine too, I've got MTEC HID bulbs and the ones that do the dual DLR's/Side Lights don't stay at the correct colour when reduced by control, I'm told its adaptor 09 and you can alter the brightness.  Most of the chat is on this link http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/340652-vcds-adaptation-for-side-light-voltage/

Any chance you can take a look at this too ?.

Hi Tony,

I've read the thread, but if I'm honest this may take a bit of time to sort.  I am in Farnborough later this month for a course, so I may be able to pop around on the way home if I run out of time tomorrow this evening!

Stu