Mk3 Fabia Greenline / Monte Carlo / vRS - UPDATE

Just been in to the dealer this morning where my new Mk3 is on order and asked the dealer about the Greenline and Monte Carlo Fabias as he's just been to a Skoda launch event on Thursday..

He informed me that the Monte Carlo edition will arrive in September. 

The Greenline will now arrive in 2016. 

The Mk3 Fabia Estate won't be starting any builds until week 16 or later.. back-end of March, beginning of April..

and for all you speed freaks no vRS forthcoming..

so there we have it..

Just been in to the dealer this morning where my new Mk3 is on order and asked the dealer about the Greenline and Monte Carlo Fabias as he's just been to a Skoda launch event on Thursday..

The Mk3 Fabia Estate won't be starting any builds until week 16 or later.. back-end of March, beginning of April..

so there we have it..

I fancy the Monte Carlo spec estate but looking at the pricing I think I'll stick to the SE.

• Like 1

i don't believe the VRS thing, as for Monte Carlo, we knew that last year, thats nothing new.   Dealer will always be last to know anything.    Either way for me i will probably be moving back to SEAT or VW as skoda prices are shot to bits now and make no sense

so there we have it..

Half these dealers are talking total carp.

Went into my local dealer the other day and they were convinced a mk3 vRS was definitely coming. They said the vRS will be here in 18 months time and will be manual/diesel only. Who to believe.......?

Half these dealers are talking total carp.

Went into my local dealer the other day and they were convinced a mk3 vRS was definitely coming. They said the vRS will be here in 18 months time and will be manual/diesel only. Who to believe.......?

Don't shoot the messenger.. that's what I was told - he'd been to a launch event last Thursday.. that's what they told them all.. so my information is only as good as that.. sorry.

Don't shoot the messenger.. that's what I was told - he'd been to a launch event last Thursday.. that's what they told them all.. so my information is only as good as that.. sorry.

Haha don't worry I'm not shooting any messengers!

It could just as easily have been my local dealer talking rubbish :-)

• Like 1

Haha don't worry I'm not shooting any messengers!

It could just as easily have been my local dealer talking rubbish :-)

I think they'll tell anyone anything to try and keep a potential buyer interested..

• Like 1

so there we have it..

Estates are already in the build queues, so far into the build queue that they are already arriving at dealers in the UK

The dealers are currently not allowed to sell then until March but many think this date will change as what's the poin in dealers having cars in stock that they can't sell for 2 months?

Edited by Kenny.j

• 4 weeks later...

Estates are already in the build queues, so far into the build queue that they are already arriving at dealers in the UK

The dealers are currently not allowed to sell then until March but many think this date will change as what's the poin in dealers having cars in stock that they can't sell for 2 months?

the estates at dealers are demonstrators.. frankman on this forum already has one so he says.. not sure how that is but, that's what he claims.. unless he was duped with a Mk2 estate.. not too sure why the date would change.. if it's law.. March and September.. then that is that, nothing can be done.  If any dealer is dodgy enough to offload in Feb, then that's on their heads..

• Like 1

the estates at dealers are demonstrators.. frankman on this forum already has one so he says.. not sure how that is but, that's what he claims.. unless he was duped with a Mk2 estate.. not too sure why the date would change.. if it's law.. March and September.. then that is that, nothing can be done.  If any dealer is dodgy enough to offload in Feb, then that's on their heads..

Estates are already being advertised for sale.

They will probably not be available for a month or so though.

Mine is being built as we speak!

like I said speak to frankman..

like I said speak to frankman..

Why?

It is perfectly possible that he has one, he just would have ordered it without seeing it, or purchased one as soon as it arrived at the dealer.

I'm not calling his comments into question at all.

Mine in now built, and going through final checks before being called to port.

Not long to wait now.

• Like 1

My dealer have stock-build estates for sale since January.

• 1 year later...