Yorkshire Meet - Saturday 28th March - The Old Post Office @ 1pm

CitigoSport2013

I agree too

If we alternate months...would that work?

ie .. April at Guiseley (Wetherby Whaler aka..Old Harry Ramsdens)

May at The Old Post Office....etc....etc....

Just a thought

Personally I think see how the two go as separate meets rather than alternating..... Nowt wrong with a South Yorkshire meet and a West Yorkshire meet.... Gives people more choice and chance to attend either one etc.....

• Like 2

Personally I think see how the two go as separate meets rather than alternating..... Nowt wrong with a South Yorkshire meet and a West Yorkshire meet.... Gives people more choice and chance to attend either one etc.....

So you would come up here?  

• Like 1

So you would come up here?

I think the point seems to be this venue is too far south for some so I would imagine those people would go to the West or North Yorkshire meet..... Likewise anywhere Leeds or further North is maybe too far for people from the Southern side of Sheffield or the Doncaster and Rotherham areas, (southern Sheffield is already in the region of 20-odd miles or so from the Old Post Office), although I would imagine others from down here would also make the trip up.....

Personally I would possibly attend somewhere around Leeds way but anything further North is a bit too far for myself.

There always used to be meets in the two areas..... In fact the reason the South Yorkshire meets started up years ago was because the only other regular Yorkshire meets at that time were up in the Leeds area and people fancied something nearer.

wonder who`s the white octy l+k was wit the sirocco alloys looked mint

What was the oblong thing set into the front of the car on the honeycombe area underneath the grille area?

Hey you Guys. What do you Guys think about different start rendezvous and a run out to a scenic or interesting route to an unknown destination?

New guys feel excluded. How can we Welcome someone who turns up and does not do anything but look at our motors?

Who welcomes any one they do not know?

Let us offer all that the dealer should support but fails.

We our all

Like minded, normal, friendly, willing to answer a Skoda Guy with query.

Move up our game.

Hey you lot I will send you a message from our group, We need to ramp up this meet.

• Like 1

sorry guys couldn't make this one was busy working (and being a bit poorly, made a great team with my manager today though with us both being under the weather and being the only two there all day!)

Hey you Guys. What do you Guys think about different start rendezvous and a run out to a scenic or interesting route to an unknown destination?

New guys feel excluded. How can we Welcome someone who turns up and does not do anything but look at our motors?

Who welcomes any one they do not know?

Let us offer all that the dealer should support but fails.

We our all

Like minded, normal, friendly, willing to answer a Skoda Guy with query.

Move up our game.

Hey you lot I will send you a message from our group, We need to ramp up this meet.

. If it's up here then fair enough go for a run but over a two hour drive return to get to the post office using 3 gallons of fuel in the process !
  • Like 2