Recently Cleaned Thread

Coops

Had a mini valet today and the Gtechniq topped up.  It's a very difficult colour to get good shots of to show how lovely and clean it is now  :sun:

PICT0002_zpsc531xnmd.jpg

PICT0007_zpsi1k7wjnz.jpg

PICT0009_zpswdeapoxq.jpg

PICT0011_zpsbylpwypg.jpg

PICT0017_zps1pdwk7f2.jpg

PICT0019_zpsejl8rapx.jpg

PICT0020_zpsjeubdnx3.jpg

PICT0021_zps3xzg6wa6.jpg

PICT0022_zpsqtw1mz8o.jpg

PICT0024_zpseo2hfxzv.jpg

Gaz

Top job Gaz - looking really nice there buddy!  :thumbup:

Not managed to clean the car for 4 weeks. But got a rushed job in.

20151204_124135_zps4vjkrwo7.jpg

Washed and rinsed.

20151204_131854_zpsblqwufyn.jpg

20151204_131841_zpsd3ahrpov.jpg

Dried off using Autosmart Wax Detail Spray as a drying aid (thanks Ben. Not a product I would have used, but it has left a really nice finish. Looking forward to using it as a QD)

20151204_133516_zpsimjdb1qm.jpg

Edited as I put the same photo twice.

Looking much better there Neil - i can tell you have been busy;

looks like the car really needed some attention mate  :o

Nice to see you enjoyed the samples Ben sent over.

I must admit - i havent been disappointed with any of his recommendations!  :thumbup:

• Like 1

Looking much better there Neil - i can tell you have been busy;

looks like the car really needed some attention mate  :o

Nice to see you enjoyed the samples Ben sent over.

I must admit - i havent been disappointed with any of his recommendations!  :thumbup:

Thanks Ste. Really looking forward to using the others.

It had done 1000 miles in those 4 weeks and towed a caravan around Norfolk. It was the worst it has been! Not as thorough as I would have liked to be honest, but I had to get down to the local primary school to help out with the Christmas Fayre. All the important bits done though like door shuts etc. Glad I did it yesterday; bit breezy today here. Haha.

• Like 1

Had a mini valet today and the Gtechniq topped up.  It's a very difficult colour to get good shots of to show how lovely and clean it is now  :sun:

PICT0002_zpsc531xnmd.jpg

PICT0007_zpsi1k7wjnz.jpg

PICT0009_zpswdeapoxq.jpg

PICT0011_zpsbylpwypg.jpg

PICT0017_zps1pdwk7f2.jpg

PICT0019_zpsejl8rapx.jpg

PICT0020_zpsjeubdnx3.jpg

PICT0021_zps3xzg6wa6.jpg

PICT0022_zpsqtw1mz8o.jpg

PICT0024_zpseo2hfxzv.jpg

Gaz

Yellow Mk3!!! I want one!!!!! Love a yellow car.

Looks class mate, very tidy indeed! Thanks for sharing Gaz!

Great work Sean and pictures

Ive yet to try the PM polish, but highly rate the Winter Coat as you probably know

cheers Chris it still needs a good going over but I will do that after Xmas when have more time, yes I read your winter coat review I agree it's awesome stuff but If you get a chance give datwax a try really easy to use and gives a nice glossy finish, unsure how long it will last though but definitely worth adding to anyone's wax collection
  • Like 1

I got a chance to try some of my black Friday deals today. I tried the powermaxed polish today which was real easy to use done a panel at a time worked a treat, followed by powermaxed wintercoat, first time using this and I was really impressed so easy to use this was followed by a layer of datwax something I been wanting to Tey for a while, anyways such a easy wax to use lovely smell and colour, spread really easy alot goes along wa. I left it on for ten minutes as indicated on the tub and literally just wiped off with ease turned the cloth over for second wipe and all done will defenently use this again well worth a try at the price it is. I gave my car a final wipe down with madcow ultra violet, love that stuff. Hees some pics. I'm sorry I i unsure how to stack pics into a single post so will just add a few DSC_1045_zpsooiaaoiw.jpg

Great work Sean. Glad to see your happy with the wax. Not one I've tried but will be looking too after the review!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

• Like 2

I got a chance to try some of my black Friday deals today. I tried the powermaxed polish today which was real easy to use done a panel at a time worked a treat, followed by powermaxed wintercoat, first time using this and I was really impressed so easy to use this was followed by a layer of datwax something I been wanting to Tey for a while, anyways such a easy wax to use lovely smell and colour, spread really easy alot goes along wa. I left it on for ten minutes as indicated on the tub and literally just wiped off with ease turned the cloth over for second wipe and all done will defenently use this again well worth a try at the price it is. I gave my car a final wipe down with madcow ultra violet, love that stuff. Hees some pics. I'm sorry I i unsure how to stack pics into a single post so will just add a few DSC_1045_zpsooiaaoiw.jpg

Top job Sean - a really cracking days work there.  :thumbup:

Good to read your opinions on the products - esp Dat Wax.

Let us know how you find the durability over the winter months 

• Like 1

Busy detailing morning getting the vRS cleaned & the works van also! dfe21aa0aba3512f1be7fc1999b1b40f.jpga536a37fd93cc0d21895c5c3202fd573.jpg

Looking really good there Karl - awesome results as always!

Looks like you have been as busy as me today....

SWMBO's was done this morning, then the C63 AMG and finally got the .:R36 done last.  :thumbup:

• Like 1

Looking really good there Karl - awesome results as always!

Looks like you have been as busy as me today....

SWMBO's was done this morning, then the C63 AMG and finally got the .:R36 done last. [emoji106]

Just what Sundays are for mate! The C63 photos you sent over look great!

• Like 1

Just what Sundays are for mate! The C63 photos you sent over look great!

Thanks - i'll get a couple of pics posted up after dinner for the guys to see.

It wasnt in too bad a shape really; but plenty tar and fallout.

Busy detailing morning getting the vRS cleaned & the works van also! dfe21aa0aba3512f1be7fc1999b1b40f.jpga536a37fd93cc0d21895c5c3202fd573.jpg

Class green machine Karl just needs the black grill now pal [emoji106]

• Like 3

Class green machine Karl just needs the black grill now pal [emoji106]

thanks buddy! I've contemplated doing the black grill but it wouldn't match the clear headlights so gone against it and keeping it standard. I do like the standard look but also the black grill surrounds so 50/50 for me haha.

Edited by KarlvRS1991
  • Like 2

Thanks - i'll get a couple of pics posted up after dinner for the guys to see.

It wasnt in too bad a shape really; but plenty tar and fallout.

The C63 AMG after todays detail..... was a very enjoyable day - i went over the routine with Graeme

and he wants to work on his maintenance routine/products and keep on top of it for sure.  :thumbup:

12299224_10206522846844588_6460388743788

• Like 4

The Fabia looks awesome mate. Loving the Def Wax.

The van looks amazing mate. That's a cracking finish!!!!

I don't know which I'm more impressed with TBH, great work on both buddy!!!!

• Like 1

The C63 AMG after todays detail..... was a very enjoyable day - i went over the routine with Graeme

and he wants to work on his maintenance routine/products and keep on top of it for sure. :thumbup:

12299224_10206522846844588_6460388743788

Sweeet! Crazy machine with crazy gloss matey. What routine did you use pal?

• Like 2

The Fabia looks awesome mate. Loving the Def Wax.

The van looks amazing mate. That's a cracking finish!!!!

I don't know which I'm more impressed with TBH, great work on both buddy!!!!

Thanks Neil!

The van was so grotty! Pushes 500 miles a week so.. I need to get it in the garage and give it a real good polish with the machine. A lot of stains and faded paint on the bonnet & rear doors.

As always it's finding the time to do it all!

Very impressed with the DW wax!

• Like 2