Carista OBD2 - A cheaper alternative to (some of) VCDS

I have lost the side DLR's on my facelift Superb using this Carista app, I seem to have changed DLRs to low beam and now cannot reset even using the MFD option.

I have email Carista regarding this issue.

I have lost the side DLR's on my facelift Superb using this Carista app, I seem to have changed DLRs to low beam and now cannot reset even using the MFD option.

I have email Carista regarding this issue.

If you don't hear back from them let me know, there are a few things that can be checked to find out why they aren't working using better tools.

can i defeat the seatbelt warning bong?

Yes reach under each front seat, locate the wire from the seatbelt clip on the centre tunnel follow it about 6 inches and you will find the joint, and unclip them, job done

Edited by skippy41

Can only be used for gasoline engine, can not be used in diesel engine

Well I used it to set up the DLR for fogs and then back to low beam when I was trying to resolve the side DLR issue, and mine a 2 litlre diesel

• 2 weeks later...

I bit the bulet and got one, had to download the pay version, it did a check and kept on coming back are the doors open?? they where, so just actualy opened them all, then it was OK, no more seatbelt bongs, 5 flash indicators ,

No faults found

I bit the bulet and got one, had to download the pay version, it did a check and kept on coming back are the doors open?? they where, so just actualy opened them all, then it was OK, no more seatbelt bongs, 5 flash indicators ,

No faults found

which?

I was under the impression that all facelift skodas had side DLRs in the new shape headlights but after spending a weekend in Belfast and seeing lots of Skoda Superb I believe this is only the high end Elegance option. So the Carista app did not loose my side DLR's as they weren't there to start with. 

I have emailed Carista apologizing for my error.

Quick question, if i change the country to europe will i get the large kph display on the maxidot? and will it change my headlights to point in the wrong direction? I'm in ireland,

2012 elegance estate

Someone mentioned above, that eg.

Mini OBD2 ELM327 V2.1 Bluetooth Car Scanner Android

is working with Petrol Engines ONLY

Can anyone confirm it? I don't believe 2000+ buyers have Petrol engine only.... I have Diesel... and what now? I'm going to use it with Carista....

i simply stated what the seller had posted

• 1 year later...