MY16

@J1n20 seems you're quite local to me. I'm Wembley based and quite familiar with Over the Rainbow. I read at a few complaints about Unique hence looking to avoid them.

Sent from Tapatalk for Android

@RB79 Hendon here, hopefully I'll see your Skoda around, out of curiosity which dealership did you go to?

So for anyone who is interested they have said mib 2 is not able to be retro fit so they have compensated me as they had previously confirmed the car would be with the new system

@Chris29 Edit option only available for a limited time after you post. Same on the website I believe.

Sent from Tapatalk for Android

I won't be sharing in public as I believe every situation is different 

In my case I had it confirmed in writing that I would received MIB 2, this was sadly not the case 

• Like 1

I won't be sharing in public as I believe every situation is different

In my case I had it confirmed in writing that I would received MIB 2, this was sadly not the case

Guess car couldnt have been a week 22 onward build then? Lack of MIB2 really is no great loss, particularly if you get well compensated for the error.

I was just a little gutted at getting an old spec car when it's brand new, I really wasn't convinced that what they were saying was accurate so that is why I made them confirm in writing

• Like 2

The 19s look amazing glad I went for them, they will make you smile every time you see them, how's the smart link treating you

Didnt get much time to try it.

I used a work Nexus 6 and it would connect. I need to update my wifes S4 to Lollipop to try again (Im waiting for Three to push out the S4 Lollipop update).

I tried Carplay, it seems a bit temperamental.

• Like 1

Few more pics please GAFF. Car looks great. Hopefully getting mine last week of July. Metal Grey estate, with Pictoris. (Hoping the wheels makes an already special car, a little bit rarer).

• Like 1

Ordered a 'stock' SE-L estate (sat on the dock) 11th June...on the drive today!!   :D 

AAC works well..haven't been brave enough to try the park assist yet..!

IMG_0187a_zpsl4xp302d.jpg

MY16, I've got the full 6.5" ;)

Had to forgo the Columbus and Canton though...otherwise it was 12+ weeks..

One change I don't like (I had a MY15 until recently) - the little tray under the passenger seat for the safety vest is much smaller.

Edited by robs12