Octavia build dates for new orders

Yeah ordered a few options:

Colour maxi dot

Black pack

Sunset glass

Heated windscreen

Smartlink

I was quite shocked how quick it has progressed, dealer contacted me last Monday to say it was built and was en route to the port of exit, when I spoke to him again on Friday he said it was in the uk.

Hope yours moves forward a bit!

Just been to sort paperwork - pickup on Saturday - 7 weeks exactly from ordering! Just hope it's not too good to be true and I end up with the wrong car! Lol!

That's quick!

Maybe because mine is coming via a lease company its slowed the process a little?

Still hoping it arrives with the Amundsen fingers crossed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have just taken delivery of a 1.6 TDi SEL DSG. Its on a lease and came through quicker than said 7 weeks rather than 8 although I delayed delivery for 3 weeks (my choice)

Just ordered what will be my fourth vRS - swapping to petrol this time. Looking at a March delivery which suits me fine plate changes and all that!

Black with Red stitching and a few options

• Black pack
  • Folding door mirrors
  • Heated Windscreen
  • Heating seats (cos you cant get the windscreen without it)
  • Heated washer jets (cos you cant get the windscreen without it)
  • Spare wheel
  • Colour Maxidot
  • Canton sound
  • Bluetooth +
  • SmartLink

Looking forward to driving a petrol - anyone else made the swap from diesel to petrol recently?

• Like 1

Collected mine yesterday. Just 7 weeks from order to collection. Owned a 2010 VRS hatch since new prior to this, the new car is a nice evolution. First impressions are that it doesn't feel too different to drive but it feels a bit more "finished" interior wise and also it's nice to have a lot more tech to fiddle with!

Specced the silver Gemini wheels, was unsure how it would look until it arrived as could only find images of anthracite ones on blue estates. Glad I went with silver though as I think they suit the blue.

post-60152-0-70918600-1449405019_thumb.jpeg

• Like 2

Finally took delivery of the Vrs today. Absolutely over the moon with it!!

Took 11 weeks but well worth the wait. Plus the icing on the cake it came with Amundsen :-) :-)

• Like 1

Took 11 weeks but well worth the wait. Plus the icing on the cake it came with Amundsen :-) :-)

Congrats Lee. Glad it was worth the wait. Just hoping mine comes with the Amundsen as well. 4 weeks and counting.....

• Like 1

Post some pics when you can.

• Like 1

Dealer emailed yesterday saying my vRS has now made it to Emden and in "released" status. I presume that means it's been handed over to the shipping company.

Unfortunately the dealer reckons that if it hasn't made it to the UK by 12th Dec then it won't arrive before Xmas due to the Xmas shutdown of customs :(

You never know, 'tis the season for miracles.

• Like 1

Dealer emailed yesterday saying my vRS has now made it to Emden and in "released" status. I presume that means it's been handed over to the shipping company.

Unfortunately the dealer reckons that if it hasn't made it to the UK by 12th Dec then it won't arrive before Xmas due to the Xmas shutdown of customs :(

You never know, 'tis the season for miracles.

Fingers crossed for you.

• Like 1

Cheers mate

One silver lining if it doesn't turn up before Xmas. The Mrs can do all the driving and I can enjoy the Christmas spirit(s) :drunk:  

Like your thinking !! lol

Hi Guys,

Ordered My 2.0 tdi VRS 02/12/2015 was quoted 8-10 weeks for delivery but may be 12 depending on weather, boats etc!!!  First new car so I'm buzzing with excitement Fingers crossed it's 8 weeks!! Anyone any updates on recent delivery times? 

Hi Guys,

Ordered My 2.0 tdi VRS 02/12/2015 was quoted 8-10 weeks for delivery but may be 12 depending on weather, boats etc!!!  First new car so I'm buzzing with excitement Fingers crossed it's 8 weeks!! Anyone any updates on recent delivery times?

I ordered mine on the 4th and told 12 weeks. I have insisted I don't get it before March 1st!

I ordered mine on the 4th and told 12 weeks. I have insisted I don't get it before March 1st!

Cheers Mate, currently offshore so I'm pretty patient as I've no choice!!!! Why March first that for change of UK reg?? Ours works different in Ireland first six months of 2016 classed as "161" after that becomes "162" 

Cheers Mate, currently offshore so I'm pretty patient as I've no choice!!!! Why March first that for change of UK reg?? Ours works different in Ireland first six months of 2016 classed as "161" after that becomes "162" 

Yes, that's correct mate...was not aware your system different.  Enjoy whenever arrives though!!  :D

Hi all.

Im about to order a VRS tsi and was wondering what sort of discounts you are getting on new cars.

Have any of you managed to get a good discount on a new vrs estate??

Ordered on the 4th November and got a call to say they had a build week 4 confirmed. So will be 16ish weeks from order to delivery......

What have you ordered? I ordered a TSI 220 Hatch a few days after you, but as far as I know am yet to get a build date. 

I was originally told 12 weeks, and last week they told me end of Jan/early Feb, but I'm sure that was just a guess (probably based on the original 12 weeks). 

My current car is slowly deteriorating, so could do without having to wait 16 weeks!

What have you ordered? I ordered a TSI 220 Hatch a few days after you, but as far as I know am yet to get a build date. 

I was originally told 12 weeks, and last week they told me end of Jan/early Feb, but I'm sure that was just a guess (probably based on the original 12 weeks). 

My current car is slowly deteriorating, so could do without having to wait 16 weeks!

Ordered the TSI 220 on the 4th.  They called be on Sunday to confirm build week 4 on the system and after that it normally takes 4 weeks to be delivered to the dealers.

I was told 12 weeks but I guess they had not factored in the Christmas shutdown that would add a few weeks to the build times. You never know perhaps there may be a few canceled orders that push us up the queue...