Octavia build dates for new orders

Pick mine up tomorrow!

It was supposed to be mid week but transport to the garage was quicker than expected. Signed for it today, it was already at the garage and had been prepped so I'm looking forward to getting it. Got to have a good look at it so it made it all the more exciting!

• Like 1

Just had the call, my car is on the way. Only 2hours of the 3months left to wait......

First drive and the car is exactly what I expected. It quick but not crazy fast. Any concern over the 19in wheels has dissipated - I'm not sure what people are comparing them to buy they're fine

Looking forward to many happy miles.

First drive and the car is exactly what I expected. It quick but not crazy fast. Any concern over the 19in wheels has dissipated - I'm not sure what people are comparing them to buy they're fine

Looking forward to many happy miles.

Are you tsi or tdi?

I've had two days in mine so far - initial observations:

It's got soooo much torque and revs well for a diesel, the smart link is brilliant I used maps today and got accurate directions. Seats are very comfortable, I did a round trip of 120 miles and first leg averaged 50.7mpg and return got 48.5mpg which I was happy with. Overall it was more than worth the wait, I knew that after 5 minutes of driving it from the garage!

I've had two days in mine so far - initial observations:

It's got soooo much torque and revs well for a diesel, the smart link is brilliant I used maps today and got accurate directions. Seats are very comfortable, I did a round trip of 120 miles and first leg averaged 50.7mpg and return got 48.5mpg which I was happy with. Overall it was more than worth the wait, I knew that after 5 minutes of driving it from the garage!

Was that Google maps chap?

Are you tsi or tdi?

TDI MRJSVRS.

Took it for a spin to my usual swimming club last night. Taking it easy while it's still bedding in but there was plenty of power when needed and, according to the trip computer, I averaged 57mpg.

I use Google maps on smartlink, absolutely fine. About 2 times out of 10 when I plug in my phone, it's GPS doesn't seem to turn on so I have to do it manually but that's the only niggle

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Nearly there, I have been told it will be about 10 days. It is now at a UK port awaiting delivery to dealer, Alex Lawrie of Liverpool

Octavia 3 1.6CRDi SEL DSG  Hatchback  in Race Blue with full beige leather and heated seats with 17" Teron wheels

Depends where in the world you live, whether your car goes to a storage depot before going to dealers, how many other cars the dealer is processing this month, whether anyone is on holiday etc...lots of things!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

This is promising.  A car in 10 weeks and 12 weeks recently picked up.  Was quoted 10-12 weeks for the missus L&K Estate and ordered on the 16th Sept so with a bit of luck she might get a nice Xmas present!