Octavia build dates for new orders

Ordered mine on the 23rd of April been given late August/Early Sept for delivery....soooooooooooo long :(

Ordered my 230 4th May, also been told September Arghhhh. I'm p/exing my BMW Z4, and they want that asap, as the dealer who is buying it wants it up for sale during the summer. They've offered me a courtesy car until mine arrives, so I'm willing to do this, as I got such a cracking deal from them :-) I'm sure I will be able to wrangle a bit more out of them, as I just love bartering !!

Ordered my vRS 220 Estate with black package plus and other options on 30th March. Built week of 9th May. Collected from dealer 8th June, so exactly 10 weeks from order to collection. No regrets whatsoever. Great car. Bit of a vibration from driver side at 2500 revs which dealer said they would look at. Very happy though!

• Like 1

So just had an email to say my car is showing 'UK Ports' on the system.

Already got a personal plate to go on it.

Sent from my OnePlus One using Tapatalk

I had an email from my lease company yesterday saying my vRS estate is in the UK....... it was ordered with them 4th March

I was quoted 16 weeks so should be just about bang on.......much excitement

• Like 1

VRS - Meteor Grey - Canton and a few other extras. Ordered 27th May - Build Date Week of 20th June (as in right now someone is probably fitting speakers), delivery expected middle to end of July. 

I considered all that to quick to be true, but apparently they speed up production around this time of year to accommodate break for holidays at end of July or something. Not sure if that true or not, but thats how it was explained when I expressed doubt at speed of turnaround. 

VRS - Meteor Grey - Canton and a few other extras. Ordered 27th May - Build Date Week of 20th June (as in right now someone is probably fitting speakers), delivery expected middle to end of July. 

I ordered 30th May white VRS tdi with a few extras and was told 8 or 9 weeks, 3rd or 4th week in July and just assumed he was bull****ting me but this gives me hope.

I dont really mind, theyre lending me a car from next week so I can wait. The flywheel on my current car just **** its guts so im going to give it to them and hope for the best

Sweet....im getting a but inpatient now considering i ordered in April :clap:

Same here. Not particularly impressed with my dealer as I've had to keep chasing them for updates rather than them contacting me.

Same here. Not particularly impressed with my dealer as I've had to keep chasing them for updates rather than them contacting me.

I'd nearly consider cancelling now to be honest. Its ruined the experience...going by what i was told initially id be in the car early july. 

Hi everyone, new on here but thought a few of you may be interested re build dates and delivery expectations, I've ordered an Octavia vRS 230 with pretty much all the options ticked save for the parking assist and the SmartGate thingy.  I'm thinking that if there's any delay in any of the different supply lines for the various 'extras' then my build date may creep out, so I'll let you know if this does and what caused it.  For example, I believe opting for the rear camera some months ago added to the delivery time but this doesn't seem to be the case just at the moment.

Order placed with Dennis Horton, Lincoln  Friday 22nd April.

Had a call from them Tuesday 3rd May to say my order was accepted and has been allocated BW24, w/c 13th June.

Will be really pleased if they can manage to deliver in just 8 days after this, as some lucky individual above has - wasn't expecting it to arrive until at least the middle of July! :clap:

Well true to their word, initial quoted Build Week 24 (13th June) arrived and car has been built.  Phone call from dealer last Tuesday to confirm car has left the factory and is now on it's way to the port ready for loading.  Dealer seems to think a delivery date of Tuesday 12th July shouldn't be a problem, so 11 1/2 weeks from order being placed on 22nd April to delivery 12th July.

I believe the 230's are taking slightly longer to come through than the standard vRS's, and putting a lot of options on my car has also added to the timescales.

Well true to their word, initial quoted Build Week 24 (13th June) arrived and car has been built.  Phone call from dealer last Tuesday to confirm car has left the factory and is now on it's way to the port ready for loading.  Dealer seems to think a delivery date of Tuesday 12th July shouldn't be a problem, so 11 1/2 weeks from order being placed on 22nd April to delivery 12th July.

I believe the 230's are taking slightly longer to come through than the standard vRS's, and putting a lot of options on my car has also added to the timescales.

Ha jaysus....i ordered a day after you and havent even been told build week 30/31 and hopefully delivery in sept. 

First time Skoda buyer and relatively new to the forum.

Ordered Octavia Estate vRS TDI CR (Lots of options) on 13th June 2016.

We've been advised by the dealer that the build week is currently showing 31 which he said was the last week of July, so looking for a September delivery.

• Like 1

So ive been onto the dealer and been given Build week 30/31 ( last week of July first week of August)  and a delivery date of 28/9. He said it should be with them sooner than that but im not sure. If it is delivery on the 28 ill be into October before I get it...22-23 weeks waiting for the car. 

Whats peoples experience with time between Build and delivery , do they usually bring it in sooner. 

I'm on the verge of cancelling the car, if id known it was going to take nearly double the quoted 12 weeks!