Octavia build dates for new orders

My car will not be FL it was ordered 29th October.

Ahh I see. That's taken some time then! Only curious as I'm doing the tour of Mlada Boleslav next week and wondered if the facelift was being built yet.

Well, it's sitting on a boat at the dock or has been put on the quayside so I should receive it within a week to 10 days. Dealer said hopefully by the 8th. The end of October seems like an age ago!

Having ordered my VRS back at them tail end of October, finally collected it this morning.

Have managed to drive it to work and back so far (50 miles or so) and I'm very impressed. DSG seems really good but will take a bit of getting used to. Engine seems strong but won't be fully stretched until it's been properly run-in.

Loving the race blue.

• Like 1

Having ordered my VRS back at them tail end of October, finally collected it this morning.

Have managed to drive it to work and back so far (50 miles or so) and I'm very impressed. DSG seems really good but will take a bit of getting used to. Engine seems strong but won't be fully stretched until it's been properly run-in.

Loving the race blue.

Congratulations Bigman, looking forward to the photos.

• Like 1

Congratulations Bigman, looking forward to the photos.

Weather permitting, it'll be getting a good wash and polish this weekend. I'll try and take some snaps when it's looking it's best!

• 4 weeks later...
7 hours ago, Ambrose1 said:

Well they are sending reg number to choose next week 

wonder why I never got to choose a plate? is this something that only certain dealers can be bothered to do?

13 hours ago, marko said:

wonder why I never got to choose a plate? is this something that only certain dealers can be bothered to do?

Iversion had 4 new cars and this is the first time I've been offered sales manager advised it will be in a batch of 5 to choose