Bonnet wrap - opinions

Ok I bought my VRS last december and as the weather was pants I made use of some Avery vehicle wrap in matte black that I had in my workshop. I wrapped my bonnet in it to give it a fighting chance against stoneships. I liked it at first and now I am undecided wether to remove it or keep it on for a little longer

What do the Briskoda massive think?

Before

file_zpsgbnqvkp7.jpg

After

file_zpscrpzko3v.jpg

OMG I am a genius! I think you should remove the carbon wrap, then rewrap in a white carbon fibre, that I think would look pretty good yes? Or no :D

Yup.......you're a legend in your own lunchtime. :giggle:

Seriously though...white carbon....good suggestion.

• Like 1

Thanks for all the differing opinions.

I do tend to follow my own views generally and I do like it, however I'm getting on a bit at 41 and on things like this I need approval from the hipsters lol

• Like 2

Is it that easy to remove mate? For the record I think it looks boss

Thanks.

Yeah its easy to remove when done properly ie with heat and care.

Wraps and ppf films can damage paint on resprayed cars though - if its a poorly keyed and painted job or applied too soon after it been painted

• Like 1

Now theres a thought....

Ahhh no i can't as my daughter is at Leeds uni and will expect mates rates.

Therefore it would become a non viable venture

Thanks.

Yeah its easy to remove when done properly ie with heat and care.

Wraps and ppf films can damage paint on resprayed cars though - if its a poorly keyed and painted job or applied too soon after it been painted

I did want my bonnet wrapped actually.. In the mat finish, just to make it stand from the crowd a bit more. But the guy who I know who does wrapping said removal was a very difficult and expensive process.. ?? Glad to know it's doable though.. It does look really good mate.. Few people round here have done it on other cars.. Looks the works

Hmmm possibly but if im honest id only go with one or the other. If you did the bonnet in satin then maybe get roof done too?

I quite like it, and don't think many colours would pull it off on these cars, but white does. I think to finish it off, you should do the roof in the same stuff. Black wheels, black wing mirrors, bonnet and roof :)

I think it would look cool anyway, something slightly different.