SOLD Skoda Columbus for sale

After upgrading to a newer version of the Columbus my first Columbus is now up for sale. It comes with GPS receiver and FAKRA adapter and of course, the code is included.

WP_20150511_20_47_38_Pro_zps27ywcl1o.jpg

WP_20150511_20_48_00_Pro_zpspsxdsv7l.jpg

Pcture of the front, not the best quality image as it was taken with my phone but you get the idea.

WP_20150511_20_48_52_Pro_zps7caois5f.jpg

Better quality picture showing the small scratch on the screen, it it hardly noticeable and doesn't effect the operation in any way.

WP_20150511_20_52_02_Pro_zpsma3io4du.jpg

Here's a photo from Fidgets thread as I forgot to take it while the unit was still in my car

post-68295-0-83404600-1427748826_thumb.j

You can see the original thread from when I bought it here:

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/349155-skoda-columbus-rns-510-trims/ 

Just to note, I don't have any surrounds for the radio.

I'm asking for the £250 I paid for it plus postage or I would be willing to deliver for fuel money if you're not too far away. Or I will be going to the National at Rockingham next month so if you wish to collect it there I could bring it with me. If it isn't sold by then I will be bringing it anyway.

• Like 1

And used DAB units are still around £650-£700 on eBay

There was one on eBay last week for £400!!!

Only the SSD ones are still at the £650-700 mark. The HDD ones are nearer £550.

Still expensive over a standard one 3T0...A (about £300-350 now)

• Like 1

Where abouts are you?

Does it come with a fascia surround, if the one needed is different to the stream mp3?

Will the larking sensors work with my pre fl vrs?

Where abouts are you?

Does it come with a fascia surround, if the one needed is different to the stream mp3?

Will the larking sensors work with my pre fl vrs?

I don't know about the parking sensors although I'm sure someone on here will know. And no, I don't have any surrounds for it and it is a different shape to the stream.

Also I'm in Catterick.

It won't show the parking display in a pre FL without an upgraded parking module and some wiring changes but the head unit is so much better that shouldn't put you off. You will still get the audio bleeps of course.

• Like 1

Columbus units are compatible with Bluetooth, and if you have a Bluetooth module in your car then it should work just as it is at the moment (might need coding with vcds to work).

Differences between ssd and hdd are being discussed here.

• Like 1

Thanks Rusty. Also, will this be ok with an 2011 fab vrs do you know? Read a couple of things about possible battery drainage.

Sorry...I'm assuming I would need to buy a Fabia facia also. I've got swing radio in at the mo.

Thanks Rusty. Also, will this be ok with an 2011 fab vrs do you know? Read a couple of things about possible battery drainage.

Sorry...I'm assuming I would need to buy a Fabia facia also. I've got swing radio in at the mo.

My car is a 2011 Fabia that had a Swing unit in and it is a straight swap, no fascias needed and didn't cause any problems with the battery.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi

Is it still available.

I have skoda superb 1.6 se greenline 2012 which has bolero fitted.

Will it be straight swap.

Where u based

This is provisionally sold but I will let you know if it doesn't go.