Brisky Racing - let's go racing!

BossFox

Tin foil, nice touch, is that for any mind games conspiracy theories, "take the fox out.." Type of thing.. Oh and the foot rest on the drivers side, for any moments,, :)

Looking fantastic RIchard.

• Like 3

As always myself and Richard (and I'm sure Danny will concur) appreciate any support we get at the circuits.

Where possible, we will make tickets available but these are often limited to 3/4 per driver

Please keep your eyes peeled as there are often offers on tickets from individual race circuits and I'll try to update these as and when I see them.

Spectator ticket offer for our Silverstone race meeting on April 30th/May 1st. 
Watch packed grids of Modern and Classic cars from the grandstands of the 'Home of British Motorsport' for just £5 each on either day. Visit https://www.silverstone.co.uk/events/classic-sports-car-club/ to book your tickets. Enter your details and use either of these codes to bring the cost down to just £5: CSCCSATMAY - for Saturday tickets or CSCCSUNMAY - for Sunday tickets.

• Free grandstand access (selected grandstands only)
  • Free access to the paddock
  • Free parking
  • Children 15 & under can attend for free

EM

• Like 2

So last Friday I ended up at the Race Retro Show.

They had an auction. :)

Bought this Lotus Elan for a good price.

It has many upgrades too.

EU44so.jpg

If it's "just an Elan" you've probably paid a good price knowing you. There were various race aimed updates of the Elan (and Europa) and if it's actually one of those you'll have paid a great price, so check.

• Like 1

If it's "just an Elan" you've probably paid a good price knowing you. There were various race aimed updates of the Elan (and Europa) and if it's actually one of those you'll have paid a great price, so check.

It's had the full works, with many 26R (Elan race spec apparently) parts including the stronger chassis with less flex, coming to around £42,000 spent on it in the last four years.

I paid a bit over half that.

• Like 1

It's had the full works, with many 26R (Elan race spec apparently) parts including the stronger chassis with less flex, coming to around £42,000 spent on it in the last four years.

I paid a bit over half that.

Oh yes. What I was thinking is that you should check original chassis and body part numbers in case it's an actual unrealised 26R. If it was, you could be talking in terms of it being worth about 3x what you're saying you paid, and more if has "famous driver" history.

Me too..... now i know there's a potential car to drive/share :)

although i am sorely tempted to sell the Ibiza and use this for both weekends competing and adaily drive

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HONDA-CIVIC-TYPE-R-Track-car-Race-Car-poss-Teqiwa-Civic-Cup-VTEC-EP3-/262313674741?hash=item3d131d07f5:g:4l8AAOSwDuJWuLwI

£7k as it stands or an extra £500 to finish the race prep and put in the extinguisher, harness and cut offs....

$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG

off to ebay search for racing suits and helmets

Edited by PastyBoy
  • Like 4