Brisky Racing - let's go racing!

BossFox

Brilliant day assisting the guys with the racing. All of them came off with massive smiles on their faces, despite the initial red flag and having to wait on the track for 10 minutes or so for the restart.

I'm sure everyone else will be along soon to add their reports

• Like 4

It was a great day all round TBH. Sad about the Fiesta not being able to be 100% for all of the race but it finished which was a HUGE step forward after so much bad luck.

We heard about your spin in the Elan when we were walking back around as the commentator was discussing you driving in the Tin Tops with a good show and pole, then with the Elan. Sounded like it was going to be cut and thrust with that V8 up till then with you having the better handling into and out of the corners.

I will always try to help out wherever you guys need it, it is always a pleasure getting out there amongst all the cars.

I wish Dan's pit stop had gone a little better as one of the harness clips I had put in dropped out whilst I was wrestling with another but live and learn and will do better next time. The marshall over viewing us gave Dan the thumbs up to get out and he did that succinctly so overall could've been worse. Shame he didn't finish but with a decent spanner check and a few other little glitches corrected it'll be good for the next race!

• Like 2

Well done again and a great race report, looking forward to the next one :)

Will be a while.

Their next weekend is Spa and we can't do that as not National A license race holders.

Then Anglesey, which to be honest is too much of a hassle for the cost and amount of race time with overnight stops and 5+ hours each way.

So currently, the most likely next races will be at Thruxton in August.

• Like 1

A small drama in the morning with the civic's passenger door not opening from the outside resulted in a bit of a rush to get it through scrutineering. I struggled to reach the pedals so looked like a dwarf driving across the paddock. Only to find the seat can be moved forwards! D'oh.

Skippy did well for his debut race. Especially as he'd never seen the civic until that morning

• Like 4