Online catalog with PART NUMBERS and ILLUSTRATIONS

Sadly you are the only one that found it useful.

The topic will be buried and people will continue to ask for part numbers.

• Like 1
  • Groan 1

Thanks for this is good info but I am stuggling to get bits from skoda like brake pipe clips under car a lot off stuff is discontued...

Makes life much easier when you can see the parts and get the correct number. Been trying to get an oil filler cap for a 1.3 Felicia 1999 for a week now without luck. Now I can print out the image and take that with the part number to my local Skoda dealer and hope he can find one. Thanks Ricardo

• Like 1

....... can this post be saved as a permamant thing

I suggested it from the beginning. Nothing so far. Both my link and Wino's link are equally helpful and should be pinned.

• Like 1

nice one............ can this post be saved as a permamant thing

I suggested it from the beginning. Nothing so far. Both my link and Wino's link are equally helpful and should be pinned.

If you see a thread that you think is worthy of being pinned then report the post, we will then be made aware of it an if we consider it useful it will be pinned.

Otherwise you are relying on a mod to come across the thread, which as I have now done I will pin it.

• Like 2

Thanks for this is good info but I am stuggling to get bits from skoda like brake pipe clips under car a lot off stuff is discontued...

Sadly this is true, as these cars are getting older and a bit more rare, vag group are dropping parts off the system all the time, but all is not lost, certain kit car parts suppliers might be able to supply brake pipe clips.

• 9 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Here's one that's working for me at the moment, no idea if it'll upset any particular antivirus.

They come and go, because they're all pirated AFAIK, but useful while they last.

Edit: just noticed that there's a non-model-specific electrical section, top middle, handy for anyone wanting to do wiring repairs with OEM bits.

"Elekt.Verbind.-Elem" not sure I've seen that section in other versions.

Edited by Wino
  • Like 2

Here's one that's working for me at the moment, no idea if it'll upset any particular antivirus.

A good ETKA clone find. As for the antivirus part, no need to worry. The only people that complain about such thing are those without online security experience, using free or overzealous software solutions (if any) as 'antivirus.

Edit: just noticed that there's a non-model-specific electrical section, top middle, handy for anyone wanting to do wiring repairs with OEM bits.

"Elekt.Verbind.-Elem" not sure I've seen that section in other versions.

That particular category is not Skoda specific. It is present in every VAG manufacturer section. Nevertheless, it is useful too because the connectors are classified by the number of pins.

As an aside note, because I've seen on that website a VIN decoder, I find irritating that every online VIN decoder, free or paid, complaints about the validity of Felicia VINs. If anyone knows what digit(s) don't match the VIN syntax or validity formula matching, I would like to know about it.

Edited by RicardoM

Umm is it me or has the ETKA site stopped working??

You'll find them come and go, especially as most (if not all) are providing links to copyright material and VAG go after them to get the sites closed down once they are found. Some survive a while whilst some are short lived.

You can find the same info legally from the official source, although you do have to pay to access the site. Once in, download as much as you can whilst you have access so you've got it to hand.

https://erwin.skoda-auto.cz/erwin/showHome.do;jsessionid=F2291D4310719C1B36F8B8E6B2CB1EF0.ASTPERWEU01

Cheers wino and ive got this one as well  http://www.oemepc.com/

That's the same one that I linked in post #15. It stopped working the next day! Now it's back.

You'll find them come and go, especially as most (if not all) are providing links to copyright material and VAG go after them to get the sites closed down once they are found. Some survive a while whilst some are short lived.

You can find the same info legally from the official source, although you do have to pay to access the site. Once in, download as much as you can whilst you have access so you've got it to hand.

https://erwin.skoda-auto.cz/erwin/showHome.do;jsessionid=F2291D4310719C1B36F8B8E6B2CB1EF0.ASTPERWEU01

There is no parts catalogue on erWin AFAIK?

Edited by Wino

• 5 months later...
  • 8 months later...