mk1 but 55 plate VRS

Hi can anyone shed any light I have seen the mk1 shape upto a 56 plate but have seen a mk2 on a 54plate when i try to buy bits sometime the options only go to a 2004 model any info would be greatly appreciated Thanks Rick

Newest mk1 taxi spec ive seen was a 2010 plate...

the idea was that to buy one you had to have a taxi license iirc, "special" edition 100bhp tdi lump. Mostly to use use all production run body panels and keep factories ticking over, but just kept going as they kept being bought instead of mk2 by taxi companies

Had it been played with by the local constabulary Trevor :) thanks for the update might look in to hiw many were last registered and what no mine was in line if possible im becoming a skoda nerd :)

Had it been played with by the local constabulary Trevor :) thanks for the update might look in to hiw many were last registered and what no mine was in line if possible im becoming a skoda nerd :)

Nope, though it wasn't a patrol car as there were no holes anywhere except for next to stereo, it's no longer about though as was unfortunately worth more in bits