The Superb III Picture thread

27 minutes ago, JR RS said:

That was pre lots n lots of things!!!  Lol

Bout 3 yrs ago that was.

Haha your a hard person to keep up with mate. Having said that your vehicle with the mods I've seen thus far is a fantastic looking vehicle, I hope you're proud of what you have 😀

On 05/05/2021 at 18:31, Puhh said:

Hi!

Any chance I could request pictures of a Mk3 with 15mm spacers that hasn't been lowered (suspension).

Trying to see if I can pull off doing only spacers and not making my car look like an offroad 4x4 vehicle (the gap between the arch and the wheel after installing spacers) :)

FYI mine is stock hatchback with 19" wheels

Thanks to everyone who can reference some relevant pictures.

This is mine with 15mm spacers. It hasn't been lowered or anything. Took me a little to get used to the look but looks a lot better now

Screenshot_20210517-204203_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210517-204209_Gallery.jpg

• Like 1

On 16/04/2021 at 21:26, brsk said:

Hi from Slovakia 😊 first Skoda here, had BMW before

Škoda Superb 3, 8/2017, 2.0 TDI, 140KW, L&K

2021-04-05-094841467~2.jpg

Nice.  Which part of Slovakia?  My wife is from Bratislava (it looks very similar to the background of this picture...Petrzalka?).  She got me into Skoda, and I have a Superb L&K and she has a Fabia.  

Slowly but steady getting the car how I want it to be. Some OEM+ parts still waiting in the basement for time to install them.

Now sitting on 9*20 et41 Bentley Continental Mulliner Phase 2 wheels with 245/35/20 Pirelli Pzero tires (Narrow, round edges, wheel protection and soft tire) and Eibach Pro lowering springs.

IMG_9911.JPG

IMG_9759.JPG

IMG_9899-1.JPEG

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, patrolman said:

New to me, went to buy my second Karoq but this was in the show room and couldn’t resist even the wife was impressed and before my coffee was drunk I had bought it 

Looking good :thumbup:

All Electric still going mad with the stickers though I see.

37 minutes ago, D402 said:

Looking good :thumbup:

All Electric still going mad with the stickers though I see.

Can’t complain to much bought 4 new Skoda’s and a couple of used cars of them over the years 

people think I’ve gone electric 😂

• 2 weeks later...
On 23/05/2021 at 19:52, StadiGo said:

Slowly but steady getting the car how I want it to be. Some OEM+ parts still waiting in the basement for time to install them.

Now sitting on 9*20 et41 Bentley Continental Mulliner Phase 2 wheels with 245/35/20 Pirelli Pzero tires (Narrow, round edges, wheel protection and soft tire) and Eibach Pro lowering springs.

IMG_9911.JPG

IMG_9759.JPG

IMG_9899-1.JPEG

How do you go with it being lowered and towing a boat?  I have jetski and was wondering if lowering would affect underbody clearance and/or wheel arch clearance when towing?

MY17 Skoda Superb 206TSI aka 280 with new wheels, Michelin PS4S 255 40/R19, Rieger front splitter, side skirts and rear diffuser, full paint correction and ceramic paint protection along with it's colour coded CZECHM4TE name badge!

20210709_165259.jpg

20210709_165201.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love it! 1

On 02/07/2021 at 09:03, Donweather said:

How do you go with it being lowered and towing a boat?  I have jetski and was wondering if lowering would affect underbody clearance and/or wheel arch clearance when towing?

No issues whatsoever with this fitment, haven’t got the wheels to rub at all any time. And I tow boats and garden stuff basically every week and haul people and stuff in the boot regularly. Besides a trailer if loaded correctly shouldn’t affect the car much. Ground clearance is in my opinion plenty with the minor 40mm(?) lowering. Although I am used to a lot lower cars 🤷‍♂️😄

17 hours ago, P4ulG said:

PXL_20210709_174431196.thumb.jpg.03f21c1787d1c719559103fd21d0ac5d.jpgFinally got the paintwork sorted. 

3 Stage polish needed to bring it back and then ceramic coated. Disappointed in the amount of small stone chips but still looks amazing and can see the Velvet red now pop.

PXL_20210709_174553543.jpg

Whats you bonnet like for stone chips? Mine seems bad enough so wondering is it worth polishing and coating it?

15 hours ago, Aaronh86 said:

Whats you bonnet like for stone chips? Mine seems bad enough so wondering is it worth polishing and coating it?

I'd say by bringing the paintwork back to how it should be the chips stood out even more.Got around 15 very small chips on the leading edge of bonnet. So either the paint is really soft or the demo drivers didn't give a toss about sitting up people's rear ends.  Done our best with the touch up afterwards but there will no doubt be more in the future. Previous colours I've had maybe didn't show them so bad to be fair. And as this was second hand the coating wasn't there to protect. It earlier. 

All in all the chips are now at least touched up and protected which is the main thing. 

3 hours ago, P4ulG said:

I'd say by bringing the paintwork back to how it should be the chips stood out even more.Got around 15 very small chips on the leading edge of bonnet. So either the paint is really soft or the demo drivers didn't give a toss about sitting up people's rear ends.  Done our best with the touch up afterwards but there will no doubt be more in the future. Previous colours I've had maybe didn't show them so bad to be fair. And as this was second hand the coating wasn't there to protect. It earlier. 

All in all the chips are now at least touched up and protected which is the main thing. 

I feel my velvet red Superb has a very soft paint. It is super easy to get scratches and swirls. Definitely softer than my previours Japanese cars. Even my Infiniti Q50, a car is famous for soft paint, was tend to perform better than my Superb. 

• Like 1