The Superb III Picture thread

On 15/04/2019 at 19:59, Grumpybeard said:

Very happy chappy having picked this big girl up today, coming from a Ford Focus ST3 Estate which was too small once I put both baby seats in back for the twins, needed something laaaarge! Spec as follows:

Superb Sportline Plus in meteor grey

272PS petrol, 4x4

Active suspension

Virtual cockpit

19" Supernovas

Pano sunroof

Integrated towbar

atER2Ju.jpg

Where is this photo taken? Looks stunning 

2 minutes ago, Grumpybeard said:

Thanks, yes very pretty location, at a place called Chexbres (Unesco world heritage site), in Swiss, looking onto Lac Leman (Lake Geneva). Best view of the lake in my opinion

Thanks, been wanting to take my car on a European road trip for ages to see places like these,  just never get time :crying:

1 minute ago, Grumpybeard said:

You should make the time, as the drive nearby from Martigny in Swiss over to Chamonix in France is a stunning one

It's the holiday days with work. I have none left already  :giggle::crying: Maybe have to be next year now. These 280 superbs are perfect for it in my opinion!

On 23/04/2019 at 17:56, Antuk said:

2019 L&K 2.0 Tdi 150 DSG with towbar & mudflaps .. soon to be fitted DTUK CRD3+ to take it to 200ps! 

F5139148-0378-4F44-B562-C54781A6E22A.jpeg

Let me know how you get on with this tuning box on this engine, my sportline could do with 200bhp!!

6 hours ago, jimmyp2 said:

Let me know how you get on with this tuning box on this engine, my sportline could do with 200bhp!!

Sure will hope to fit it at the weekend.. and will be doing decent mileage next week s our will report back. 

Also considering pedal box as I find the travel of pedal crazy in relation to performance. 

On 26/04/2019 at 12:43, Twinpack said:

my old love and the new one 

Can you compare them for internal space? Is old version larger inside on the front and back seats than the new one?

17 hours ago, toni8b said:

Can you compare them for internal space? Is old version larger inside on the front and back seats than the new one?

Even if they said the new one its a bit longer , i think that is less space for passengers. Maybe because of the shape of the seats. However is still massive. And I love this car. 

12 hours ago, JamesEnfield said:

Travelling through Germany, finally 272 can show its capabilities :-)

True! I am travelling there next month and can't wait...

Edited by newbie69

1 minute ago, JamesEnfield said:

Thats how lovely she looks after 3000 km route in rain and overall quite bad conditions. I only used pure water on it for 1 minute.Ceramic coat was one of best investments.

F64C1D19-1B65-4976-98E4-9AA7F2A70487.jpeg

Sits quite low for a Nissan Qashcow.:bandit:

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, JamesEnfield said:

Thats how lovely she looks after 3000 km route in rain and overall quite bad conditions. I only used pure water on it for 1 minute.Ceramic coat was one of best investments.

F64C1D19-1B65-4976-98E4-9AA7F2A70487.jpeg

I've not yet washed ours.  If the dirt runs off the ceramic coat as easily as that I'll be both well impressed, and very, very happy!