The Superb III Picture thread

12 hours ago, el55ham said:

New skoda superb delivered today finally 

moon white metallic se technology

the only option I am currently regretting not getting is the sunroof, (for the one day I might use it) 

IMG_20190306_175607.jpg

IMG_20190306_175559.jpg

My first 19 plate that I've seen. How come it's on a Scottish reg however. Dealer north of the border?:cool:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, shyVRS245 said:

My first 19 plate that I've seen. How come it's on a Scottish reg however. Dealer north of the border?:cool:

its a company car they order it from wherever is cheapest I guess 

it came from Border motor group skoda in dumfries I also got a free autoglim cleaning kit so hopefully will stay this white:') 

• Thanks 1

On 04/03/2019 at 15:34, xman said:

Hooks are great in a Fabia Hatchback, far less so in a Fabia estate. Pretty useless in the Superb, they are also too high for a typical shopping bag.

Never used the net supplied, can't see it being of any use tbh. And not yet tried the velcroed dividers.

The Velcro dividers are quite useful. I use it as a 1/3 divider on one side. 

Only issue I see is I think repeated rearranging will probably knacker the boot liner as it fluffs up. 

Am thinking of getting a rubber liner. Easier to clean/vac.

On ‎04‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 15:34, xman said:

Hooks are great in a Fabia Hatchback, far less so in a Fabia estate. Pretty useless in the Superb, they are also too high for a typical shopping bag.

Never used the net supplied, can't see it being of any use tbh. And not yet tried the velcroed dividers.

Oh, I found the nets great. I often have things way smaller than the boot in there so keeping them from sliding all over the place is a great benefit.  I ordered the full set from Superskoda, and when I traded her in I kept them, the large one is currently in use in my new car.

1 hour ago, Skoda_Doug said:

Some pics of my new car Sportline Plus 1.5 TSi - which is due to be picked up on Thursday from the dealer in Leicester by Falkirk Car Carriers and ready for me to pick up from their premises on Monday - ordered in November sometime. Can't wait!

IMG_2539.JPG

IMG_2540.JPG

IMG_2542.JPG

IMG_2543.JPG

IMG_2544.JPG

IMG_2545.JPG

IMG_2550.JPG

IMG_2552.JPG

Might be seeing it driving around then assuming your local to Falkirk 

After 5 months waiting it finally arrived...Velvet Red Sportline 206kW on its first run to Kaiaua for fish and chips.

None of the photos really capture the red very well.

1435327763_Skoda1SML.thumb.jpg.cdbdfa9d5609880f1c058e14d1d5f361.jpg

Now it just needs the front windows tinted to match.

227749619_Skoda2SML.thumb.jpg.c8cfa666a35f5a0b24b89674b31a621c.jpg

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, WombleJnr said:

After 5 months waiting it finally arrived...Velvet Red Sportline 206kW on its first run to Kaiaua for fish and chips.

None of the photos really capture the red very well.

1435327763_Skoda1SML.thumb.jpg.cdbdfa9d5609880f1c058e14d1d5f361.jpg

227749619_Skoda2SML.thumb.jpg.c8cfa666a35f5a0b24b89674b31a621c.jpg

Velvet can look a little flat on a dull day, much nicer when the sun:emoticon-0157-sun: is out. Good to see a Sportline in something other than 50 shades of Grey.:thumbup:

2 minutes ago, el55ham said:

imageproxy.php?img=&key=66c1d7df650950dafitted new roof rack today 

happy with how it looks 

went for the cheaper thule option as the one which was more low profile was about 70 pounds extra 

IMG_20190316_155955.thumb.jpg.bd976640cf9ac77a77008e3a8837d153.jpg

If you go for a drive in these strong winds might end up with a Mary Poppins moment:laugh:

1 hour ago, shyVRS245 said:

If you go for a drive in these strong winds might end up with a Mary Poppins moment:laugh:

lol possible

I've just came up to Lincoln about 90 miles and seemed okay didn't even notice them alot of the time thule seem to be very well put together had a thule set up on my last car too was also good 

Screenshot_20190316_172711_com.google.android.apps.photos.jpg

13 hours ago, WombleJnr said:

I don't think you will get them to match. Front windows must let 70% of light through, windscreens 75%.

6 minutes ago, facet edge said:

I don't think you will get them to match. Front windows must let 70% of light through, windscreens 75%.

35% VLT for everything apart from the windscreen in NZ :)

My new 190 DSG 4x4 L + K Quartz Grey Estate arrived at the dealers this week. Unfortunately, I'm working away next week so can't pick up until the following week. Just been down to the dealers to have a sneaky look though.

PN19RZF 4.jpg

Edited by bigmick9445
spell check
  • Like 1