The Superb III Picture thread

14 hours ago, l4wrence said:

Scrubs up well for a 3.5 year old.

20190603_195927.jpg

I was sad to see my superb2 go after 4 years with same colour combo. 

9 hours ago, jstallan said:

Collected my new car. Following the sale of my Quartz Grey Mk3 L&K I looked for a new replacement and came across this (after discarding the Volvo V90 and V60). Another L&K TDI estate, but a 190 BHP version. She's a lovely driver!!

Skoda.jpg

Looks great in silver, very nice. 

I was in my local dealers yesterday and they had a silver Sportline in the showroom.  I think it's the one colour I didn't consider but the one I actually should have got! 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, penguin17 said:

Looks great in silver, very nice. 

I was in my local dealers yesterday and they had a silver Sportline in the showroom.  I think it's the one colour I didn't consider but the one I actually should have got! 

Thanks...  deliberating on whether to put mud flaps on the car..  I did this to the last Superb and they were hardly noticeable yet did their job on keeping the sides of the car clean(ish).  

4 minutes ago, jstallan said:

Thanks...  deliberating on whether to put mud flaps on the car..  I did this to the last Superb and they were hardly noticeable yet did their job on keeping the sides of the car clean(ish).  

Go for foliage. did that on my car a thick foliage transperent can last for 6 years.

1 hour ago, GnurkeGnurk said:

Go for foliage. did that on my car a thick foliage transperent can last for 6 years.

What on earth is `thick foliage transperant`?

On 05/06/2019 at 11:21, penguin17 said:

I'm reminded of...

jon-olsson-s-audi-rs6-avant-dtm-hiconsum

😎

I've a low slung box as well (fnar) but don't have any pics of it.  The Europeans have a much better range of roofboxes, that are more aesthetically pleasing, than wee seem to get over here.  I couldn't get the one I really wanted, albeit they are now available via roofbox.co.uk.

• Like 1

Sharing for any of you thinking of a roof box for your Superb - just been out for test drive after having fitted Thule Wingbar Evo bars and raised feet with Thule Motion XT XL box on top. Tested at speeds up to 120kph - of course a littler wind noise as to be expected but not bad at all. Chuffed with the family touring setup :)

BIOxfu3.jpg

Edited by Grumpybeard
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...