Crdt+ programmes

3+1 is the most agressive for all year motoring, you get away with running up the pluses during the summer but, many have run into EPC faults in the winter.

2+1 isn't so agreesive on the low-end torque so, you won't spin it so much getting away from the lights which can make you ovely cautious

The last comms I had with Andrew said it shouldn't be run at 3+3, is it a noticeable difference from 3+1 mate?? Mines a CRD-2 so probably different considering the boost is hooked up to it!

I'm currently running 3+1 but between all the maps I haven't noticed a great deal difference, well map 2 was a bit bland maybe but nothing startling

Running 1 +1 seemed a lot more aggressive than 3 +1 on mines.

That's what the guys @DTUK told me even though my box is the CRD-2, I might have to give 1+1 another try and see.................

• Like 1

Which is the best box to get and what are the main difference, I'm guessing the latter is more powerful, but why not put it in the one box?

CRD2+ @ £339

Or

CRD-T+ @ £389?

Do we get extra discount being a Brisky?!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Which is the best box to get and what are the main difference, I'm guessing the latter is more powerful, but why not put it in the one box?

CRD2+ @ £339

Or

CRD-T+ @ £389?

Do we get extra discount being a Brisky?!

I recently ordered the CRD-T+ and got an extra 30 off of the price by being a Briskodian (50 for normal online discount and 80 for BRISKODA member) cant remember the exact code i think it was BRI80.

and delivery was excellent only took 5 days to get to me in Australia