VCDS options on Superb III

Off Road Menu:

·         Module 5F

·         Login

·         31347 en als dat niet werkt 20103

·         adaption

·         (81)-Car_function_Adpations_Gen2-menu_display_compass

·          Active

·         (82)-Car_function_Adpations_Gen2-menu_display_compass_over_treshold-high

·          Active

·         (41)-Car_function_List_BAP_Gen2-compass_0x15

·         op Active

·         Reset the MIB2 to push and hold de Power button

Thanks, but that is already listed.

If this also applies to the Superb III, which modules are not accessible?

I have not come across a module that my Micro-CAN can't work with.

+1

I switch between my HEX+CAN & HEX-NET and have not noticed any either

Noticed at the weekend that the electric tailgate cannot be closed from the button inside the car AGAIN!!

FFS Škoda sort it out! Hopefully this will a quick coding change as it was on the MKII.

Hi guys!

Excuse me for my badly English icon_redface.gif

Solving the problem of closing the boot lid button in the cabin and a remote control button on the cars without Kessy has not been found?-Method proposed for Octavia Combi III from Superb Combi II on Superb III unfortunately not suitable, because adaptation unit of 6D have not relevant channels for settings...

:)

There is an update in June so I'm told that might have the coding to do the hatch closing dimp.

Update of what?

VCDS is constantly being updated (a new software release is due in the next week) and there is of course they MY17 changes (week 22) which may have different controllers or software fitted, but they do this mid MY as well.

Front camera on the windscreen.

Ahhhhhh Rats!!

Just realised I have seen myself off by not specing TSR from the off!! No Lane Assist for me then....

Here's hoping that when I collect on 9 May that there is a camera stuck top of windscreen by default (long shot I know but I have to think positive) otherwise its game over after 6 mths waiting just after someone cracks the coding!

Luck of the Irish, ha, more like ha ha, no lucky charms for you laddie!

Ahhhhhh Rats!!

Just realised I have seen myself off by not specing TSR from the off!! No Lane Assist for me then....

Here's hoping that when I collect on 9 May that there is a camera stuck top of windscreen by default (long shot I know but I have to think positive) otherwise its game over after 6 mths waiting just after someone cracks the coding!

Luck of the Irish, ha, more like ha ha, no lucky charms for you laddie!

Have you specced High Beam Assist? That will also give you the A5 camera.

@mtl the drl works but the customers want the eyelashes always on looks nice.

Did this also on the gte just something different then others have

• Like 1

Antera,

What is "option 100 Active"?

eg...which module on the Skoda Superb 3 ?

Will this setting light the eyelashes on the front DLRs with no rear DRL ?

Thank you.

Controller 1 , Byte 0-1 , changing to AUDI dramatically reduce lag on pressing accelerator pedal.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

To bad that it comes with side effect of dramatically reducing safety distance on controller 13 - ACC. :devil:

To bad that it comes with side effect of dramatically reducing safety distance on controller 13 - ACC. :devil:

This problem is only 1.4 TSI engine, another engines (1.8/2.0TSI) have not problem with ACC changing to AUDI accelerator pedal :)

Edited by dimp
  • Like 1

Does the change to Audi accelerator pedal, delete indicator operation and turn the driver into a complete pillock? 

• Like 1

Thank you for letting me know it only has one rear fog light.

Now I need to know if the LHR fog element / LED can be lit via VCDS coding, or is it a reverse light in which case I will have to buy two replacement clusters. That would be a pain in the arse I can tell you.

OK, so I collect my new UK Superb on Tuesday and decided to check in with my local German Skoda dealer to ask about the rear LHR fog light being activated. For those of you wondering why the Octavia fog light coding doesn't work, its because the LHR fog light cluster on the Superb is a dummy and therefore no fog light element / LED present to light. This means I need a new Euro light cluster (and some cables according to the dealer). They have ordered that for fitting next Friday so will let you all know how painful it is or not...

I will hopefully be popping by a VCDS coder on Tues after collection to have it activated in the same way as with the Octavia, so when the LHR cluster is changed to a Euro version it should light without the dealer having to splice cables etc which they believe they have to do. I will hang around to ensure they test it first as they do not believe it possible without a cable.

Not the result I was after as another 200 Euro's out of my pocket for a bloody fog light is money wasted in sorts as Ive had my fog light on <3 times in the last 2 years!!

Edited by blahde2

This problem is only 1.4 TSI engine, another engines (1.8/2.0TSI) have not problem with ACC changing to AUDI accelerator pedal :)

Do you have any links to read more about this please? Many thanks! The 'soft' accelerator of the Superb was the only thing that I was not very satisfied about.

i wonder why SKODA obviously has changed the movement capabilities of the sunroof and the sunblind in the SUPERB III Estate. in my SUPERB II Estate i could open the sunroof and keep the sunblind closed. In my new car the sunblind opens in parallel with the sunroof, can be opened eveb more but not less or kept closed. I'd better like an independant movement in order to get the fresh air feeling and to avoid a sunburn.

Does anyone have an idea how this could be solved either changing something with the mechanical switches or in VCDS.

I got one reply in a German forum where one user stated that in his Estate the sunroof worked as in SUPERB II but was changed after an update to the mode ( only parallel)  as decribed, but no further details available.

i wonder why SKODA obviously has changed the movement capabilities of the sunroof and the sunblind in the SUPERB III Estate. in my SUPERB II Estate i could open the sunroof and keep the sunblind closed. In my new car the sunblind opens in parallel with the sunroof, can be opened eveb more but not less or kept closed. I'd better like an independant movement in order to get the fresh air feeling and to avoid a sunburn.

Does anyone have an idea how this could be solved either changing something with the mechanical switches or in VCDS.

I got one reply in a German forum where one user stated that in his Estate the sunroof worked as in SUPERB II but was changed after an update to the mode ( only parallel)  as decribed, but no further details available.

Apparently there is a recall for the Sunroof operation, don't know what the issue is though.

Controller 1 , Byte 0-1 , changing to AUDI dramatically reduce lag on pressing accelerator pedal.

Thanks this is now included in the official thread: 

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/380829-superb-mkiii-vcds-adaptations-tried-and-tested/?p=4611928

:D

No way to increase the distance again?

Does the change to Audi accelerator pedal, delete indicator operation and turn the driver into a complete pillock? 

I’m guessing (not tried it yet) the distance does not alter, mtl is referring to as it’s now an “Audi” it will behave like most Audi drivers!

Do you have any links to read more about this please? Many thanks! The 'soft' accelerator of the Superb was the only thing that I was not very satisfied about.

I have just activated this and on my short test drive of about 5 miles all i can say is WOW, DO IT!

Like you the throttle response was truly a let down IMO, even SWMBO commented “it’s not very quick is it” when she drove the car (She has a 170CR Yeti), but now it drives like it should do, with instant throttle response, it will be interesting to see if it has an effect on the economy as I image the OE setting has been designed for maximum efficiency, but the difference will be worth it.

It’s much like changing from Normal to Sport, without it hanging onto the revs for longer.

• Like 2

Thank you for trying it and the report! Does this also improve sports mode further or is the improvement only for the normal modes?

Sent from my ONE A2003 using Tapatalk

• Like 1