VCDS options on Superb III

Wow really? I will try this on my 1.4TSI DSG tonight and feedback.

Also, does anyone know the perfect RGB code for an Orange to match the internal buttons (when active)? Want to change the LED ambient lighting to match them

It appears to have made the improvement across all modes.

I need to do another brim to brim check but currently the economy has IMPROVED by about 10% according to the Columbus.

I thought I am the only stupid and something changed on my drive style , but here it is. My average consumption came down from close to 7l/100km to close to 6l/100km. But I also notice that this automatic handbrake/hill hold or whatewer this left to handbrake button is increasing consumption as well, so I am not using this feature any more , unless I am on multi-store parking.

Didn't notice a 'significant' change but definitely there.

Oddly though, there is now no "Ignition still on" warning noise if I open the door after parking and leave the ignition on. It just shows the door open image on the maxi dot with no alarm noise or warning message. Anybody else notice this change after doing Audi drive mode adaptation?

Edited by Dilz

Lane assist works perfectly on a S3 with a camera for traffic sign recognition after coding it. No difference form cars wich have this standard

• Like 2

Lane assist works perfectly on a S3 with a camera for traffic sign recognition after coding it. No difference form cars wich have this standard

Did the opposite, I only had Lane assist and programmed Traffic sign recognition and Light assist.

It appears to have made the improvement across all modes.

I need to do another brim to brim check but currently the economy has IMPROVED by about 10% according to the Columbus.

That sounds like an upgrade that I'd like on my 280, think I need to pull together a list of adaption's and look for someone that could enable them for me :D

I thought I am the only stupid and something changed on my drive style , but here it is. My average consumption came down from close to 7l/100km to close to 6l/100km. But I also notice that this automatic handbrake/hill hold or whatewer this left to handbrake button is increasing consumption as well, so I am not using this feature any more , unless I am on multi-store parking.

Shahoff what is your gerabox? I'm curious is this increasing of consumption occur only for DSG while hill/auto handbrake assist hold the car.

Edited by Samo78

Is this accelerator pedal mod applying as well to the Octy 3RS?

The engine is the same - CHHB, but no DSG here. Just something behind me is saying to me - just go and check :)

Shahoff what is your gerabox? I'm curious is this increasing of consumption occur only for DSG while hill/auto handbrake assist hold the car.

6 speed manual.

Apparently there is a recall for the Sunroof operation, don't know what the issue is though.

If my information is correct, after the recall you lose comfort closing function for the sunroof.

Something is wrong with the system for stopping the closing if there is an obstacle in the middle.

Is this accelerator pedal mod applying as well to the Octy 3RS?

The engine is the same - CHHB, but no DSG here. Just something behind me is saying to me - just go and check :)

This already have this option because you have driving profiles where you can change this

Hi.

New to the group and hope to get the L&K ordered next month.

Can someone please tell me what VCDS is all about and the benefits of getting it done?

Does it activate things that the car has but that Skoda don't want you to know about or what's the actual story with it? Pardon my ignorance. In trying to learn as much as I can before ordering it.

B

Hi.

New to the group and hope to get the L&K ordered next month.

Can someone please tell me what VCDS is all about and the benefits of getting it done?

Does it activate things that the car has but that Skoda don't want you to know about or what's the actual story with it? Pardon my ignorance. In trying to learn as much as I can before ordering it.

B

Welcome to the forum Benny. Various added aids can be coded to improve the car. You will get a load of the VCDS guys flying in to inform you what can be done.

Can anyone confirm the following Octavia III adaptations are the same on the Superb III please? I don't have VCDS but I am meeting up with a VCDSer next week and would like these functions coded which I believe have been applied to the Superb III but are not confirmed on the Superb III VCDS tried and tested thread:

FOGLIGHTS AS COMING HOME / LEAVING HOME LIGHTS
Controller 09 - Central Electronics
16 - Security Access - enter 31347
10 - Adaptations
(4)-Comfort illumination-Coming Home Leuchten - change to Foglight (Nebellicht)

ENABLING DRLS ONLY ON AUTO
10 - Adaptations
(9)-Daytime running lights-Tagfahrlicht nur in Schalterstellung AUTO - change to active

Cheers :)

The fogs as CH/ /LH. Is certainly the same yes, not sure about the 2bd bit as I have not tried it.

I will update the main thread as soon as I have screenshots

ENABLING DRLS ONLY ON AUTO

10 - Adaptations

(9)-Daytime running lights-Tagfahrlicht nur in Schalterstellung AUTO - change to active

This works:

• Like 1

Cheers chaps. mtl - do you know if ENABLING DRLS ONLY ON AUTO works in conjunction with the mod to enable parking lights as DRLs - http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/380829-superb-mkiii-vcds-adaptations-tried-and-tested/#entry4460925

Also, I assume ENABLING DRLS ONLY ON AUTO means DRLs are switched off with light switch in position '0' but any other position (e.g. Auto, parking and headlights) they are on?

I could confirm this next week when applying the mods but if you happen to know it will save some time with testing the functions.

Cheers chaps. mtl - do you know if ENABLING DRLS ONLY ON AUTO works in conjunction with the mod to enable parking lights as DRLs - http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/380829-superb-mkiii-vcds-adaptations-tried-and-tested/#entry4460925

I am quite sure it will. But I am using different method for rear parking lights as DRL and with that it works perfect. Though, I am 99,99% sure it will also with this one.

Also, I assume ENABLING DRLS ONLY ON AUTO means DRLs are switched off with light switch in position '0' but any other position (e.g. Auto, parking and headlights) they are on?

No. It works on AUTO if light sensor does not turn on headlights.

If you put the switch to headlights, DRL will dim into parking lights, but of course they will stay on.

Edited by mtl

Anyone around Oxford/Northampton area could do this for me???

I'm looking too - I work in Daventry but am flexible in the week so could meet up with a VCDS owner; do both together,

• Like 1

Oddly though, there is now no "Ignition still on" warning noise if I open the door after parking and leave the ignition on. It just shows the door open image on the maxi dot with no alarm noise or warning message. Anybody else notice this change after doing Audi drive mode adaptation?

I can confirm that the "Ignition still on" is gone after that mod

As for the rise of consumption when hill hold is ON mentioned from Shahoff - it is same as before the mod.

As for the rise of consumption when hill hold is ON mentioned from Shahoff - it is same as before the mod.

Strange... mine is still there.

Dilz, on 07 May 2016 - 23:11, said:snapback.png

Samo78, on 11 May 2016 - 16:08, said:snapback.png

"Strange... mine is still there."

Gents, I'm getting confused what adaption is this referring to the "Audi" accelerator pedal adaption?

Edited by Prykey