VCDS options on Superb III

I vaguely remember seeing somewhere a display ( may not have been on a Columbus ) that showed info like G and acceleration.....

a) Did I imaging this ?

b ) Is it possible to activate it ?

c) Is their anything I can activate on my pretty standard SE L or am I forever going to feel like a 2nd class citizen ?

:-)

Edited by Nick_H

I vaguely remember seeing somewhere a display ( may not have been on a Columbus ) that showed info like G and acceleration.....

a) Did I imaging this ?

b ) Is it possible to activate it ?

This is Performance Monitor and lap timer. 280HP version might have it from factory (this is yet to be confirmed), but Passat BiTDI 240HP has it and it looks like this:

Though the tweak to enable it on Superb is still in development...

• Like 1

Nice one ! That's it ! I can confirm the 280 does not have it from the factory :-(

To bad, yet another candy to add to differences between Passat and Superb :(.

To bad, yet another candy to add to differences between Passat and Superb :(.

Mmmm... Dunno about that for me personally. I don't like the look of the Passat so would have never purchased one anyway....

New version of VCDS is available and on first look it seems that they have translated a lot of German to English language and some new options are available in LCH menus. This was just a quick look up on our Superb - Style equipment.

If any one will report anything new please let us know. :)

New version of VCDS is available and on first look it seems that they have translated a lot of German to English language and some new options are available in LCH menus. This was just a quick look up on our Superb - Style equipment.

If any one will report anything new please let us know. :)

Are you referring to 15.7.3?

This has been out a couple of weeks.

• Like 1

As the video shows it definitely is possible :D :D :D . I am not faking videos.

CAN gateway

Byte 8, BIT 4

can.jpg

Edited by mtl