VCDS options on Superb III

I wouldn't worry too much about having the dash come out if done properly it wont be an issue. Although I am an old coach builder to trade ive had to remove the dash in an renualt 5 a couple of times to fix a leak. There is sequence of items / fixings to be removed. I would ask that the job is carried out by a body builder or at least a panel beater, we have a different mind set and touch rather than a mechanic.

I have driven a SE L today and I can confirm that Xenon equipped cars without the Smart Light Assist DO NOT get the additional LED strips in the headlights, what you do get are solid gloss black plastic inserts with the mouldings strips, so if you want them to illuminate it will not be a coding option.

IMG_1073_zpsgpmr4r7h.jpg

Thanks for the info!

And......what about the red led strip in the trunk?

I have a Superb Wagon Active and i haven't this.

Can i install it later or ...is it late?

In active edition i couldn'get the extra light pack.....[emoji26]

Thank you

Inviato dal mio LG-H815 utilizzando Tapatalk

Sadly I didn't have yet a chance to work on Superb Active. Did you check if there are LEDs inside the light? If they are, then it could be possible to enable them.

Anyway, does anyone have 2.0TSI with 206kW? If yes, I would be gratefull for information if this engine has Perfomance Monitor activated.

Sadly I didn't have yet a chance to work on Superb Active. Did you check if there are LEDs inside the light? If they are, then it could be possible to enable them.

Thank you! I'll check as soon as possible.

P.s. How can i control if there is a light in the trunk?

Must i disassemble the entire light?

Thank you! I'll check as soon as possible.

P.s. How can i control if there is a light in the trunk?

Must i disassemble the entire light?

Try if you can get it from the back, though since it is LED (I think) it will not be possible to replace it so there will be no opening. Look from front to try to spot some LED bulbs or something like that.

What? Where? How?

This is what I am after :):

On Superb 2.0TSI 162kW it is not activated, but on Passat 2.0BiTDI it is from factory. On 190KM Passat is not active and I expect that also on other lower KM versions. Though, I have and idea where to activate it, but will have to wait with test until Ross-Tech resolves one issue...

Edited by mtl
  • Like 2

This is what I am after :):

On Superb 2.0TSI 162kW it is not activated, but on Passat 2.0BiTDI it is from factory. On 190KM Passat is not active and I expect that also on other lower KM versions. Though, I have and idea where to activate it, but will have to wait with test until Ross-Tech resolves one issue...

I haven't found it anywhere on my 280PS/206kw menus, so I guess the answer is no, it isn't activated.

• 3 weeks later...

VCDS 15.7.2 has just been released, can it now be used on Superb mk3?

Good news.

Can a Staff or Moderator please PIN this to the main menu, or start a new uncluttered VCDS Options & Adaptations thread with known codings etc?

I have a few questions ref coding in the following:

Twin Rear Fog lights activated - I need the Fogs lights coded 100%.

Lane Assist - I really want the Lane Assist function but not sure if it requires a seperate controller etc. NO, I am not a lazy driver, just think it adds another level of assistance and protection for that one time I / SWMBO gets it wrong!

Traffic Sign Recognition & Media Command - Not required but if possible why not.

If any others know other codings such as HBAissist etc then the more VCDS Gurus we have cracking into this car the better we can make it!

Thanks all

Happy to start a new pinned thread once coding become available (nothing I tried on Monday was accepted by the car) but I was still on 15.7.1 as the update was not yet available on Sunday evening.

I will take a look over the weekend to see if any of the long coding now has descriptions.

• Like 1

Good news.

Can a Staff or Moderator please PIN this to the main menu, or start a new uncluttered VCDS Options & Adaptations thread with known codings etc?

I have a few questions ref coding in the following:

Twin Rear Fog lights activated - I need the Fogs lights coded 100%.

Lane Assist - I really want the Lane Assist function but not sure if it requires a seperate controller etc. NO, I am not a lazy driver, just think it adds another level of assistance and protection for that one time I / SWMBO gets it wrong!

Traffic Sign Recognition & Media Command - Not required but if possible why not.

If any others know other codings such as HBAissist etc then the more VCDS Gurus we have cracking into this car the better we can make it!

Thanks all

Can you post a full scan of your car?

Can you post a full scan of your car?

I would if I had one, but poised to make an order in next week for deliver in May 16 all being well. Just want advice early.

So far I have done the following:

Rear tailgate warning beep turned off

Enable refuel quantity in the maxidot

Enable rear lights with DRL’s

Changed the upper speed threshold for cornering fogs (from 40KPH to maximum of 60KPH)

Foglights as coming home lights (the DRL’s and SLA ‘eyelashes’ also light up  ;) )

Enable fan (blower) speed display in AUTO mode

Heated seat level memory

Disable start-stop (by upping the voltage from 7.6v to 12.1v)

Ran out of time so thats it for now, things I would like to do are:

Hatch to close off the interior button and remote

Coming home brightness set to 100%

Edited by Gizmo68
  • Like 3

Fabulous to know some of that Gizmo - I'd want DRLs front and back (else what's the point!) and like knowing what the AC is doing when in auto (my SAAB does this as stock).

For the stop/start - I'd wondered if it was possible to simply default to off rather than on and allow the switch to be used if you ever want it on?

For the stop/start - I'd wondered if it was possible to simply default to off rather than on and allow the switch to be used if you ever want it on?

You can not get this with just coding.

But there is HW module available that stores the last setting. So for example if you turn off the start/stop system it stays turned off until you turn it back on.

• Like 1

You can not get this with just coding.

But there is HW module available that stores the last setting. So for example if you turn off the start/stop system it stays turned off until you turn it back on.

mtl, do you have the VCDS coding for the rear hatch closing?

Edited by Gizmo68

VCDS 15.7.2 has just been released, can it now be used on Superb mk3?

Yes, but do not mess with 5F or you will have a mess. :S The MIB2 issue is still not resolved in this version.

mtl, do you have the VCDS coding for the rear hatch closing?

No, but it works with remote from factory also on Superb (here is a video of Passat).

Edited by mtl
  • Like 1

No, but it works with remote from factory also on Superb 

So it does! (hadn’t checked before!)

Sorry I thought you had managed the closing from the inside as well.

Sadly no, and I doubt that it will be possible, since there is no option for it.

Though, maybe it could be in coding, so let us wait for Ross-Tech to include these modules into the sw.

• Like 1