The Briskoda drive recorder video footage thread part 2

TeflonTom

I was more puzzled by what the daft woman in the Mercedes was doing braking to make the lorry driver have to suddenly swerve and then for her to pull into the right hand lane.

In 30 years of driving I've yet to encounter a Mercedes driver who has even the slightest awareness of other cars around them. :peek:

• Like 2

I still have the rest of the footage where i caught up to her and had to flash her to move over, so reg plate would likely show up on that if anyone thinks it might be worth reporting??

Wouldn't bother, police would probably open a report that wouldn't go anywhere, likely just a slap on the wrist
  • Like 1

Just had to make a video of how my DIY spoiler keeps the rear windscreen clear of water mist and dirt.

First part are showing how the air flow is pushinc water droplets downwards. Next part I used the wiper to clear the water.

Usually this windscreen gets wet and dirty in no time.

Today it was heavy rain some places, but later the sky cleared up, and the road was still pretty wet.

https://youtu.be/W_Lk4ubcHvY

I still have the rest of the footage where i caught up to her and had to flash her to move over, so reg plate would likely show up on that if anyone thinks it might be worth reporting??

Do it..... though you have to do so within 24 hrs I think...

As I was playing some ETS2 MP before I started poking about on my memory cards, I still have a screen recorder running and it's captured the process of making the video above. 

Shame to waste the 2gb off it accounted for (sped up dramatically)

• Like 3

:no: to many mods as it is ;)

Multiplayer is free and really has come a long way I have been playing it pre first beta release. It's actually quite good 3 servers EU1 / 2 and a US one. EU1 tends to have around 1000+ folk in at any one time, some crazy mother truckers in there. It's all stock but if you get a separate profile for online it's the best way forward, I reformatted the laptop not long ago and just got around to setting up the G27 again for ETS2, downloaded a £2.8billion fully completed account profile and use it for the online so I just have a maxed out 750bhp FH16 and no fear of damaging the profile and mods I like offline. 

your missing out :D Note the money on account :o

There is even a TS server now for voice comms and groups can create their own. 

Perhaps I might, I've always been tempted to, but I do like my Scania T ;)

I always liked Scanias until I had to drive them....... OVLOV FTW! That said in RL I am more than happy with an XF fan personally. 

Yeah I do prefer the Volvo, you can actually read the dials as opposed to the Scania

PM'd before anyone gets annoyed with the ETS topic drift. 

• Like 1

Random one from youtube of two absolute tubes................ The retard in the car looks a bit like old Boris J :D

**NSFW** May contain swearing, or trace of nuts

Random one from youtube of two absolute tubes................ The retard in the car looks a bit like old Boris J :D 

Nothing like pulling in with a couple of foot to go. It's not like the junction ain't got sign posts starting a mile away.

Why the old git towing the caravan couldn't pull in sooner I don't know why would you try and barge a LGV (class 1) out the way that takes a very kind of special.

Of course Mr Yorkie bar ain't blameless he could of slowed down to let the old git in then blast him with his horns, this "accident" could have been avoided.

• Like 3