Briskoda 2016 Calendar Voting Thread

BriskodaCalendar

When do we need to send high res images? After the voting has been done and you've been told?

Regardless of the voting I will try to feature everyone in the calendar.

You went to the trouble of submitting a picture for consideration, so the least I can do is include it.

Bottom line is the better the quality of the image I have,the better your car will look in the calendar.

The smaller images I can probably get away with right click save from the thread but those nearer the top of the voting tree (and thus larger pictures in print) will need rather than benefit from high quality images.

If you send me an image I'll use it.

If you don't I'll make do with what i have; unless it's not good enough.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

30 lots of votes seems low - Loads of active users and 30 votes.

Maybe voting is too hard for some?

No matter - Love the calendar and your efforts to bring it to us.

Out of interest how many calendars were sold last year, roughly?

• Like 2

Eh, if you find you haven't got enough to fill the pages I'm sure no one will be fussed to change the month over on the calendar and to faced with saying yet again "oh, there's that kick ass Citigo again" :yes: (hint hint, fill every month with my Citigo ;))

• Like 1

Eh, if you find you haven't got enough to fill the pages I'm sure no one will be fussed to change the month over on the calendar and to faced with saying yet again "oh, there's that kick ass Citigo again" :yes: (hint hint, fill every month with my Citigo ;))

Not a bad idea if you've got a spare set of darts lying around ;)

• Like 4

purchase thread up and running over here now

http://www.briskoda.net/forums/topic/377189-for-sale-briskoda-2016-calendars/

should anyone wish to purchase unseen then head over and send a payment.

Alternatively the current plan is to get it designed by over the weekend at the latest and i'll post the images in the purchse thread :thumbup:

thanks again to those who have helped to it together so far

• Like 3

With an odd bit of beautiful candy white Superb thrown in for good measure? :yes:

I understand the white bits of your car were used to provide the border around the rest of the photos, and behind the month names, just like this year's :p

• Like 2