VCDS cable clone

Hi All,

Maybe somebody know, where can I buy VCDS cable clone for English version of VCDS, or VCDS lite?

I have two requirements the cable should be an AVR programming in/out, and the electronics should be contains ATMEGA chip.

In my car are no Maxi Dot and there being a lot of function which can I set, for example rain closing corner function, etc. and I can view the errors in my car.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.

Edited by ujtordai

Hi All,

Maybe somebody know, where can I buy VCDS cable clone for English version of VCDS, or VCDS lite?

I have two requirements the cable should be an AVR programming in/out, and the electronics should be contains ATMEGA chip.

In my car are no Maxi Dot and there being a lot of function which can I set, for example rain closing corner function, etc. and I can view the errors in my car.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.

i wouldn't both with a clone as superbs are full canbus & the clone leads don't work or are very limited in what it can do.

Hi All,

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.

Sorry we do not allow links etc for cloned cables etc so thread locked.