List of VCDS Owners (Previously known as VAG-COM) & VCP Owners

Gizmo

19 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

Last week. 

However it it can only be up to date if members inform me of changes. 

Thanks. I have emailed a member for a assistance but relised that he last visited the forum back in 2017 :(

Hello, can anyone help with the long coding of the 20th block -FLA / HBA, we need a long encoding from the factory kodiak

• 1 month later...
10 minutes ago, UrbanPanzer said:

Im happy to be added to the list.....How do I go about it ?

On 15/01/2013 at 14:14, Gizmo said:

If you have genuine Ross-Tech VCDS (VAG-COM) or genuine Vag Tech VCP (Vag Can Pro) and are willing to assist other members, then please post the required information using the ‘Add Reply’ button and we will then amend this list to include you. When this has been done your post will be deleted to keep this thread tidy.

Please remember to include which type of cable you have.

• 2 weeks later...

just coming back into the Vag fold after a few years in BMWs, sold my old VCDS cable for buttons about 2 years ago thinking i'd not need it again. looked up prices and see they now have a set number of vins depending which you buy. My old one was unlimited, and regretting the decision to sell. Used to help local owners out with coding too, I take it that no longer happens due to limited vins?

Plenty of us (mainly with the newer unlimited VIN interfaces) still help others out. 

Edited by Gizmo
  • Like 1

Just now, Rustynuts said:

Is it licensed for English or has your distributor made a translation for your language?

It's English version .. oh its not the original one .. i bought is from Chinese market. It works fine for me.

Just now, Rustynuts said:

Cloned cables & pirated software are not allowed on the list I'm afraid.

OK , I'm sorry about that .. i just thought if anyone near me need any quick hep i can help them :) anyhow no issues .

Thanks

2 hours ago, tintinandcharlie said:

Hi.

Can anyone near me (Didcot, Oxon) help out with a vcds scan for an aircon fault please?

I've tried my closest, but no teply...

Thanks.

Would you come any further afield? I’m near J12 M4