List of VCDS Owners (Previously known as VAG-COM) & VCP Owners

Gizmo

Hi,

Is there anyone in the South central area (Oxford - Winchester corridor), who could change the region on my Superb II to Australia and enable the digital speedo in the Maxidot display?

Cheers,

Greg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 15/01/2013 at 14:14, Gizmo said:

Golfman

Hi would you be able to help me with my kufatec fiscon  stereo on my octavia been told I need it plugged into a VCDS to get it back to standard Bluetooth 

On 07/11/2019 at 12:43, albadouche said:

anyone in oxfordshire area able to work on my octy mk2 please

Have you tried PMing someone close to you on the map? You usually get a far better response.

15 hours ago, Joneskvrs said:

Hi would you be able to help me with my kufatec fiscon  stereo on my octavia been told I need it plugged into a VCDS to get it back to standard Bluetooth 

Again Golfman is unlikely to see this, PM him directly

If you want to contact a member for help with VCDS please either hover over their username, a window will appear with “Send message” either click on this or click on their username and the hyper-link will take you to their profile, from there you can send them a PM.
Before you send a message look at the ‘Last Active’ date, if the member has not visited Briskoda for several months then it will be unlikely that they will reply to your PM, in this instance try another local member.

It is also worth satisfying yourself that the VCDS owner has sufficient knowledge and experience before they make any changes to your car and what costs are involved, some will do it for free, others will ask for ‘a drink’ and there are a few that offer this as part of their job so will have a set fee.

If you want to contact a member for help with VCDS please either hover over their username, a window will appear with “Send message” either click on this or click on their username and the hyper-link will take you to their profile, from there you can send them a PM.
Before you send a message look at the ‘Last Active’ date, if the member has not visited Briskoda for several months then it will be unlikely that they will reply to your PM, in this instance try another local member.

It is also worth satisfying yourself that the VCDS owner has sufficient knowledge and experience before they make any changes to your car and what costs are involved, some will do it for free, others will ask for ‘a drink’ and there are a few that offer this as part of their job so will have a set fee.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Good morning all, could l be added to the list please .

I have the hex v2 lead and live in the ruislip area of north west london

Have been using vcds since about 2006 when l had an hex can lead.

Many thanks 

Mmm

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just wanted to say thank you to @rover220 today for helping me out coding my reverse camera to my car. He didn’t want anything for  helping and was really nice and helpful. Also has cracking taste in old rovers too. Once again thank you, and thanks for not laughing too much at my dodgy wiring, which turned out to be okay apart from a dodgy rca connector 👍 kindest regards 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Danielwhitt said:

Just wanted to say thank you to @rover220 today for helping me out coding my reverse camera to my car. He didn’t want anything for  helping and was really nice and helpful. Also has cracking taste in old rovers too. Once again thank you, and thanks for not laughing too much at my dodgy wiring, which turned out to be okay apart from a dodgy rca connector 👍 kindest regards 

No problem, happy to help where I can. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...