FOR SALE - Briskoda 2016 Calendars

BriskodaCalendar

I'm not gunna claim the process is flawless but I try to keep the calendar community friendly and try to be as inclusive as possible.

As such i try to include all models in the "winning" pictures as, to be brutally honest, that should help it sell better.

That means some of those who finish in the top 12 in the voting, but 3rd in a certain model group, will miss out.

It's a balance I try to meet and hope i succeed in, but i refer you back to the above venn diagram.

Picture wise yes i could limit it to just 1 picture each to stop the split voting but, again with honesty mode on, I don'l think there would then be enough (good) pictures to fill the calendar.

Voting wise yes apologies i did have TomR88s vote for RobClubley down as a 20 rather than a 10.

That drops Rob from top of the pile with 103 to second with 93 and promotes Simbo to the favourite pic of the year (who knew people loved big white skodas airplanes so much)

Jim I apologies for missing your votes completely I normally set up the gmail inbox in my work outlook at the start of the process so i can keep an eye on it; a step i neglected to do this year hence missing the email correspondence.

• Like 3

Payment sent for 1 x desk calendar. I forgot to send in my votes this year so I apologise about that, but thanks for all that you do for these calendars. I know how much work is involved in bringing them to market so to speak. 

Hypons - 1 x wall

dgb400 - 1 x wall

Lee01 - 1 x wall

Brijo - 1 x wall

vRS19TD - 1 x wall & 1 x desk

WookieeM - 1 x wall & 1 x desk

RobLarby - 2 x wall

FUBAR - 1 x wall

Dan4291 - 1 x desk

YETIKENT - 1 x wall

Lofty - 1 x wall

devonutopia - 1 x wall

BlueR36 - 1 x wall

Any-vrs - 1 x wall

Dark_Hero - 1 x wall & 1 desk

meb90 - 1 x wall

Rob Clubley - 1 x wall

mccarf - 1 x wall

the_raz - 2 x wall

Bossfox - 2 x wall

skinnyman - 1 x wall

ninjacj - 1 x wall

r1ch360 - 1 wall

RapidGarreth - 1 x desk

gillywibble - 1 x wall

Simbo - 2 x wall

nafetss - 2 x wall & 1 x desk

steinietrabi - 1 x wall & 1 x desk

Haych123 - 1 x wall

Brimma - 1 x wall & 1 x desk

dazz600 - 1 x wall

Autoscholar - 1 x wall

A16NSV - 1 x wall

KennyPD130 - 1 x wall

fabdavrav - 2 x wall

Naths vRS - 1 x wall

Alexl94 - 1 x wall

Group1rs - 1 x wall

skodanorman - 1 x desk

Remaining 33 wall & 16 desk  :thumbup:

• Like 1

please reserve me a wall calender, I can pay on the 4th December :) 

Glad my car made it on, will have t get some proper photos for next year thar aren't taken on my phone.

Payday is fast approaching if not here already.

Lets get these final few calendars snapped up or I might have to downsize the order :(

Whens final day as i get paid on the 7th :(

Does someone want to share it on the Facebook seeing it's more a community product not an ad? (I always mess up the links somehow if I do it... [emoji23])