What detailing products have you bought today...

BTS22

I opted to take the Britemax Direct launch offer..... 15% off and free delivery.

So that's Alan and i sorted with Shampoo for the foreseeable!!!

PS - nice freebie California Scents thrown in... and the kids love the sweets too! [emoji106]

12654269_10206882580317700_4203208818090

It was very strange behaviour but, all' well that ends well haha!

Never tried the project 32, what sort of D

durability does it offer?

Fab, I saw your review on it and the door mat, looked great!

Quality buy on the britemax! Love that shampoo! Will be my next buy when I've eventually run out!

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

It was very strange behaviour but, all' well that ends well haha!

Never tried the project 32, what sort of D

durability does it offer?

Fab, I saw your review on it and the door mat, looked great!

Quality buy on the britemax! Love that shampoo! Will be my next buy when I've eventually run out!

hahaha - no one got hurt - so all is good i guess! You recovered from your weekend yet? :D

AD Project 32 - i only leave it on a week or 2 really before topping up - but its so easy to use... great gloss and beads well.

AD FAB - i have dilutions made up for the car and about the house - i wouldnt use anything else really.

Britemax Cleanmax - absolutely stunning product. I probably gave away too many freebie samples

from the last batch; but who cares - once you have tried this - you are converted i think.

• Like 2

hahaha - no one got hurt - so all is good i guess! You recovered from your weekend yet? :D

AD Project 32 - i only leave it on a week or 2 really before topping up - but its so easy to use... great gloss and beads well.

AD FAB - i have dilutions made up for the car and about the house - i wouldnt use anything else really.

Britemax Cleanmax - absolutely stunning product. I probably gave away too many freebie samples

from the last batch; but who cares - once you have tried this - you are converted i think.

Haha yeah felt fine come Monday, just tired after late nights & earlyish mornings!

Great stuff, thanks for the advice mate! Will look forward to using it come the weekend!

I'd have to agree to be honest. I'm currently using the KKD shampoo, Defintive wax Shampoo & AD Purple Velvet. You know how many shampoos I have tried over the last 5/6 months.

My favourites out of all I've tried have to be Britemax clean max & defintive wax shampoo.. all day long!

• Like 1

Haha yeah felt fine come Monday, just tired after late nights & earlyish mornings!

Great stuff, thanks for the advice mate! Will look forward to using it come the weekend!

I'd have to agree to be honest. I'm currently using the KKD shampoo, Defintive wax Shampoo & AD Purple Velvet. You know how many shampoos I have tried over the last 5/6 months.

My favourites out of all I've tried have to be Britemax clean max & defintive wax shampoo.. all day long!

The Definitive Shampoo is superb; but pricey in the small bottles.

I don't know if Jason plans to add some options on 1L and 5L this year or not?

He does stock the larger Pre-Wash and Decon88 bottles so should be able to really.

• Like 1

The Definitive Shampoo is superb; but pricey in the small bottles.

I don't know if Jason plans to add some options on 1L and 5L this year or not?

He does stock the larger Pre-Wash and Decon88 bottles so should be able to really.

Very true. At £12.95 for 500ml it's steep & I tend to use a little more than I should for extra lubrication & suds so it would work out expensive in the long run.

A 5l option would be ideal really at a discounted price of course!

• Like 1

Very true. At £12.95 for 500ml it's steep & I tend to use a little more than I should for extra lubrication & suds so it would work out expensive in the long run.

A 5l option would be ideal really at a discounted price of course!

:D ....absolutely.... we live on discount prices!  :clap:  :thumbup:  ;)

• Like 1

My EZ Car Care order arrived this morning. £96 quids worth for £30!! Absolute Bargin!

Looking forward to reviewing these on the EZ thread. :)

b31aca4627f6eab063c8c44ea4bb9409.jpg

Wow - that is great service Karl.  May i ask what courier delivered?

I think i ordered the day after you - so my order may arrive tomorrow perhaps. :thumbup:

Wow - that is great service Karl. May i ask what courier delivered?

I think i ordered the day after you - so my order may arrive tomorrow perhaps. :thumbup:

Afternoon mate,

Was APC overnight I believe. Was just a plane white van but had APC logo on the sign sheet & box.

Was fast delivery although could of been packaged better.. in the hands of the wrong delivery driver it could of been catastrophic lol!

• Like 1

My EZ Car Care order arrived this morning. £96 quids worth for £30!! Absolute Bargin!

Looking forward to reviewing these on the EZ thread. :)b31aca4627f6eab063c8c44ea4bb9409.jpg

Very nice Karl, I see this offer but said no to myself, stupidly I think looks a cracking deal. Let me know how you get on with them mate I keep thinking about trying a few of there products.

• Like 2

Very nice Karl, I see this offer but said no to myself, stupidly I think looks a cracking deal. Let me know how you get on with them mate I keep thinking about trying a few of there products.

Certainly will mate!

• Like 1

Called at my favourite detailing store in Douglas om my way home from work and purchased 5ltr KKD Blizzard snow foam, KKD X mist detailng spray and AB top gloss plus a LE purple monster buffing towel. Hopefully tomorrow will be dry so I can try them out.

Tony

• Like 4

Busy day detailing today - but nice to have a few friends over on a detailing day.  :thumbup:

My mate Richard also brought over a couple of samples to test:-

1.BD Clean Snowfoam

2.Chemical Guys Stripper scent.

On top of that.... i was kindly offered the privilege of testing 1 of 5 pre-production wax sample pots.

AutoVision Show wax...

12647384_10206912847274355_3743567409857

12705694_10206912846114326_8081909582877

• Like 2

Busy day detailing today - but nice to have a few friends over on a detailing day. [emoji106]

My mate Richard also brought over a couple of samples to test:-

1.BD Clean Snowfoam

2.Chemical Guys Stripper scent.

On top of that.... i was kindly offered the privilege of testing 1 of 5 pre-production wax sample pots.

AutoVision Show wax...

12647384_10206912847274355_3743567409857

12705694_10206912846114326_8081909582877

Sounds an interesting wax from what I heard today mate!

Smells good & looks great too!

• Like 1

20160211_173731_zpskrx5bo7m.jpg

Nice little delivery today! Particularly interested in the Angelwash. Self drying shampoo could be useful on the black cars in summer!

Very nice indeed Neil .... i bet you are dying to crack on with some detailing now buddy..... :thumbup:

• Like 1

Very nice indeed Neil .... i bet you are dying to crack on with some detailing now buddy..... :thumbup:

You're not wrong Ste!! Haha. It will have to wait while I'm off in the Caravan next week. Maybe the weekend after, if the temperatures improve.

• Like 1

You're not wrong Ste!! Haha. It will have to wait while I'm off in the Caravan next week. Maybe the weekend after, if the temperatures improve.

I get it mate - i've finally got the .:R36 for this weekend; but the temperatures are really low.

Not sure how conducive to a good detail it will be..... plus they just through down another

tonne of salt and grit last night.... :peek: :x :S

Have a good break with the family BTW - nice one :thumbup: