What detailing products have you bought today...

BTS22

Thanks for sharing the user tips on that Karl - nice one.

I'm just annoyed that Halfords seem to have dropped it from the Waxaddict range they stock.

As it had been on the 3 for 2 offers earlier in 2016 and was a real bargain!!!

No problem at all! Yeah it's annoying is that as I would have stocked right up on it!

• Like 2

p

314340187.jpg

£24.99

316817652.jpg

£11.99 

316817674.jpg

£7.49

316817668.jpg

£7.99

314340195.jpg

£21.99

Got all these today in black friday 50% sale so half these prices and delevered by 10.30

Edited by blueR36
  • Like 1

Just picked up 2 bottles of Sonax BSD from ECP @ 30% off so they work out to £7.08 each.

Not bad at all mate - a great product to have on the detailing shelf! :thumbup:

I opted for the CYC BF sale.... 12% off the BSD 5L container.

Hopefully out for delivery today - all being well....

Should see me right for a good while   ;) 

• Like 2

Father in law has a new motor arriving, so;

• Auto Finesse Aqua Deluxe drying towel - with free microfibre wash mitt, as per their Black Friday deal
  • Bilt Hamber Auto-wash from Polished Bliss
  • Sonax BSD from ECP, on their Black Friday code

Should hopefully get some good wash/care practices started with the above 'starter kit' :)

• Like 3

I actually purchased quite a few bits too from the Auto Finesse Black Friday, spent over £70.00 so waiting for these to arrive in the post too, I could not miss out on buy 1 & get 1 free offer, Plus I have used a few of the AF range & have been very impressed, looking forward to the "Deluxe Towel", "Hide" leather cleaner & Mint Rims  B)

Edited by BATVANVRS
  • Like 2

Do like the AF stuff. Thought it was a std 'BOGOF' deal to start with, so my basket ended up a bit fuller!

But the only bits I could justify were the drying towel with free mibrofibre. The other deals, would have left me with stuff I didn't need.

• Like 1

All my stuff arrived this morning from AF :) spent just over £50.00 & got all this stuff from there buy 1 get 1 free Black Friday deals, just waiting for my Mint Rims to turn up as I ordered that separately, as I forget to buy it with this order

post-132525-0-08971800-1480418078_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

All my stuff arrived this morning from AF :) spent just over £50.00 & got all this stuff from there buy 1 get 1 free Black Friday deals, just waiting for my Mint Rims to turn up as I ordered that separately, as I forget to buy it with this order

Very nice - should keep you busy for a while! :thumbup:

• Like 1

Thought i would try some Wowo's wax as its in the sale... Signature, and 121

Proud to say these guys are Glasgow based and winning awards already! :thumbup:

20160721_201944_resized_zps73pfuyij.jpg

Nice purchase there Ste, let us know how you get on with them.

Having been unimpressed with my current DA I decided to pull the trigger on the newly released Vertool forced drive DA given early promising reviews. Hope it's with me by Friday! Keeping the same polishes and hex pads for now but may look at alternatives later on.

• Like 1

Having been unimpressed with my current DA I decided to pull the trigger on the newly released Vertool forced drive DA given early promising reviews. Hope it's with me by Friday! Keeping the same polishes and hex pads for now but may look at alternatives later on.

Sounds good David.

I know a couple of guys who took my recommendation on this;

especially with the 12% off Black Friday deal - a real bargain!!!   :thumbup:

• Like 1

Sounds good David.

I know a couple of guys who took my recommendation on this;

especially with the 12% off Black Friday deal - a real bargain!!! :thumbup:

I'm looking forward to getting stuck in with this machine and I'm hoping it'll make me a little more time efficient. I got a crazy deal in a brand new one so any thoughts of the Flex went straight out of the window!!

• Like 1

Having become tired of pouring £60 of petrol a week in my 2010 vRS TSi, I made the decision to go back to diesel and collected this the Saturday before last:

vRS_zpsqwfiy56s.jpg

It was registered in July this year and has had four months of dealer washes, so although it is not too bad overall, there are some light swirl marks that need to be addressed.  I called Clean Your Car, who advised some Menzerna Super Finish 3500 on a White Hexlogic pad for my DA.  The products have arrived and I am now awaiting the chance to try them out, when I have recovered from the dose of Manflu that has laid me low since the weekend!!

Perhaps the winter months aren't the best for detailing, but I am looking forward to trying out a new (to me) product and seeing what difference it makes.

Edited by Mouldy
  • Like 3

Having become tired of pouring £60 of petrol a week in my 2010 vRS TSi, I made the decision to go back to diesel and collected this the Saturday before last:

vRS_zpsqwfiy56s.jpg

It was registered in July this year and has had four months of dealer washes, so although it is not too bad overall, there are some light swirl marks that need to be addressed.  I called Clean Your Car, who advised some Menzerna Super Finish 3500 on a White Hexlogic pad for my DA.  The products have arrived and I am now awaiting the chance to try them out, when I have recovered from the dose of Manflu that has laid me low since the weekend!!

Perhaps the winter months aren't the best for detailing, but I am looking forward to trying out a new (to me) product and seeing what difference it makes.

Motor looks great in that shot.  I think you'll enjoy the Menz polish, should achieve great results.  Let us see any before and after close up pics if you get chance.

All the best and get well soon!

David

• Like 1

Nice to see all the recent purchases.  :rock:

My BF sale purchases have all been a bit slow on delivery so far;

although i do understand that it's been pretty full on for most companies!

Hoping there might be better news tonight when i get home from work..... :peek: :happy:;)

• Like 2

ECP and PB orders arrived here, so they've been pretty quick considering. Although PB was just a 'normal' purchase I guess. Not sure if they had an BF deals on?

• Like 2

ECP and PB orders arrived here, so they've been pretty quick considering. Although PB was just a 'normal' purchase I guess. Not sure if they had an BF deals on?

Not sure if PB ran any deals - i certainly didnt get any promotional updates from them..

CYC, EZ, Auto Perfection, iShine, Wowo's all got my business with hefty discounts on offer and free delivery.

I'm just hoping the missus hasnt bought me much detailing stuff for Xmas!!! :giggle:

• Like 2

I was on a ban but managed to get on Black Friday;

Wowo's

- Awesome Foam

- Upholstery Cleaner

- Quick Detailer

- Contact 121 Wax

- Signature Wax

CarPro

- Essence Plus

- ECH2o

• Like 4

I was on a ban but managed to get on Black Friday;

Wowo's

- Awesome Foam

- Upholstery Cleaner

- Quick Detailer

- Contact 121 Wax

- Signature Wax

CarPro

- Essence Plus

- ECH2o

hahaha - good effort Ben :thumbup:

....been on a ban here too, but funnily enough i couldnt resist the Wowo's sale!

I got Signature Wax and Contact 121 as well..... but ssshhhhhh, dont tell SWMBO ;) :giggle:  :rofl: 

• Like 2

....been on a ban here too, but funnily enough i couldnt resist the Wowo's sale!

I got Signature Wax and Contact 121 as well..... but ssshhhhhh, dont tell SWMBO ;) :giggle:  :rofl:

15391217_10209400790471380_2703656588492

• Like 2

She's obviously not being obeyed all the time then  :rofl:

• Like 1